Trouble's Diagnosis

Here is where we can discuss canine cancers and treatment options to create a support system for those dealing with the disease.

Postby hugapitbull » November 28th, 2010, 12:27 pm

madremissy wrote:I think she deserves to be spoiled just a little Shanna. :wink:

:shock: just a little? :shock: We are WAY past just a little :giggle: :lmao:

Missy, you don't know how many times in the past few months I've thought of those early days and you being the one who INSISTED she would be in the 10% that made it to a year. And now we are in the <5% to make it to two years. It is awesome!
Shanna & Spirit Trouble
We beat osteosarcoma - 27 months 20 days cancer free
'Spirit' Trouble departed for the Bridge 3/16/2011 a victim of aging
Visit - http://k9cancer.org

Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain--and most fools do. ~Dale Carnegie
hugapitbull
The Better Half

Postby madremissy » November 28th, 2010, 1:03 pm

hugapitbull wrote:
madremissy wrote:I think she deserves to be spoiled just a little Shanna. :wink:

:shock: just a little? :shock: We are WAY past just a little :giggle: :lmao:

Missy, you don't know how many times in the past few months I've thought of those early days and you being the one who INSISTED she would be in the 10% that made it to a year. And now we are in the <5% to make it to two years. It is awesome!

I learned from my very good friend (best friend Joyce)that positive thinking attracts positive results. Negativity attracts negative results. It was the best thing that she taught me. I know approach life in a totally differen way. I have my moments, but she is there to bring me right back. :hammer: The power of positive thinking is a very strong tool in life. :hug3:

Trouble has proved she is a fighter and she is not going to give up.
madremissy
I have a basketball and I'm not afraid to use it.

Postby iluvk9 » November 28th, 2010, 4:07 pm

It's really ironic, because I forget that Trouble started with cancer. I just see her as a tripaw, and never really focus on how she got that way. :dance:

TROUBLE IS ONE SPECIAL LADY!! :bananaDance:
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby cheekymunkee » November 28th, 2010, 5:40 pm

I agree, I am SO glad she is still with us and will be for a long time to come. :)
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Previous

Return to Canine Cancer