1. Your name?
So fuckin hott that you don't even want to call her Stacie...instead you call her Stacilicious!
Damn Stacie is so fine!
I know I wanna hit that Stacilicious ass!2. Your age?
The greatest number of all time.
Reasons why: It is...
1. a prime number, as are 2 and 3.
2. Michael Jordan's number.
3. the NBA record for most consecutive points scored by a single player in a game, done by none other than Michael Jordan.
4. the number of chromosomes in a human sperm or egg.
5. the angle between the earth's magnetic and rotational axis.
6. the Tropic of Cancer at 23 degrees N Latitude.
7. the Tropic of Capricorn at 23 degrees S Latitude.
8. a .com and the page is very cryptic.
9. the most quoted Psalm in the bible ("The Lord is my shepherd..."
10. the number of people executed in "A Tale of Two Cities"
11. the smallest number of people for which there is at least a 50% chance that two will share the same birthday.
12. the standard TCP/IP port for Telnet.
13. one of the "Lost" numbers on the television show....also the sum of two of the other numbers (8 & 15)and the solution to 42-15-4=23, all of which are also Lost numbers.
14. the number of times Caesar was stabbed in Shakespeare's Julius Caesar.
15. has been prominently featured in the following: Serendipity, Futurama, Star Wars A New Hope, Monty Python The Life of Brian, Seinfeld, The Big Lebowski, The Matrix Reloaded, and Die Hard III among MANY MANY other movies.
16. the number of flavors Dr. Pepper claims to be a blend of.
17. the number of distinct orientations of Tetris pieces.
18. the sum of U2, the greatest band ever. U is the 21st letter of the alphabet.
19. the number of letters in the latin alphabet.
20. the number of the Illuminati.
21. the letter W in the english alphabet, a letter with 2 points down and 3 points up.
22. the smallest number of integer sided boxes that tile a box such that no two boxes share a common length.
23. the only US president to serve between nonconsecutive terms of another president (23rd president Benjamin Harrison serving between Grover Cleveland's terms).
Michael Jordan IS number 23. Be like Mike 3. A friend?
an amazing girl (: somebody you can always rely on. most cheries are usually stunning. guys are found throwing themselves at cherie. Emilys best friend. cherie is somebody that you could never compare to. a shooting star.
"woah thats amazing, its like cherie."
"that girl is pretty, must be called cherie or somethin" 4. What should you be doing?
Taking a shower
1. The act in which one goes into a man made rain storm.
2. Where the best singers are always found.
taking a shower is like going to a rain forest.
Dude 1: What's that noise?!
Dude 2: Marg is taking a shower 5. Favourite colour? (spelled it for the canadians!)
The hue of the portion of the visible spectrum lying between green and indigo, evoked in a human observer by radiant energy with wavelengths of approximately 420 to 490 nanometers.
The sky is blue.6. Hometown?
A county in what is now considered Northern Virginia for the vast population commuting to the District of Columbia. Often associated with the city of Fredericksburg. A lot of developement and people moving to the area. With that, a lot of the rednecks are dieng out. Thank God O.O . Many cool things to come to the area in a few years such as Kalahari Water Park & Hotel (indoor) and Worldstreet (huge shopping "mall" with stores from all over the world). So Fredericksburg isn't that bad... i mean, if you don't like developement then you should move. Fredericksburg is going to be hit hard soon.
I live in Spotsylvania County.
We commute from Spotsylvania County.
We're moving to Spotsylvania County7. Month of your birthday?
The month the hottest people in the world are born.
DAMN! i'm hot i was born in june! 8. Last person you talked to?
To do something incredibly stupid. To be retarded and look like an idiot at something.
He mike'd it up again. DOH! 9. Where are you right now?
The romp room.
Hey Janet, let's go to the bedroom! 10. What are you thinking about right now?
A worldwide slave labour organisation used to control modern man and prevent independant thought from occuring in any form. This is the reason it's much harder to make anything of yourself working in creative arts, such as acting and singing - the government sees anyone more popular than them as a threat to their power. It is also an ingenious creation to make placebos such as computers and photocopiers look important to our way of life. Some may argue that the workplace is desigend to build character and learn about teamwork...others prefer to think of it as the perfect place to practise your aiming skills as you throw ball after ball of scrunched up paper into the bin in the corner, then make a little competition out of it with fellow colleagues.
You are here to work, not to have fun!