500 question purity test

Keep yourself busy at work!

Postby BigDogBuford » January 28th, 2008, 11:12 pm

500 question test 42.2%
~Jeanine

You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.
BigDogBuford
I love snipe hunts.

Postby Magnolia618 » January 28th, 2008, 11:39 pm

On January 28 2008, cheekymunkee wrote:
On January 28 2008, 6:41 PM, pitacc wrote:
On January 27 2008, 5:06 PM, cheekymunkee wrote:I was invited to a neighbor's July 4th bar b que. It was dark & I was enjoying a beer with some people I didn't really know well. My neighbors are Mexican by the way as were most of the people there. We were having a good time but I kept hearing something in the trees & would see leaves & sticks falling. I looked up & there were PEOPLE sitting IN the trees!! :shock: It freaked me out because they were also drinking & I could just see them coming flying out of the trees onto my head so I politely finished my beer & walked quickly home.

My husband is part Mexican, and I asked him why... he said it was probably so they would see the Border Patrol coming. :mrgreen: :wink:

:backRoll: :backRoll:

SOME Mexicans are hot Chea, these were not.

I worked with a Mexican named Victor who looked EXACTLY like the oompa loompas from the new Willy Wonka. Egg, zack, lee. But with no teeth. Everyone who saw him said so.

He was NOT hot. Especially when he told me I had a "veeery veeeery nice body". *shudder*
Magnolia618
I live here

Postby airwalk » January 28th, 2008, 11:51 pm

On January 28 2008, 7:41 PM, pitacc wrote:
On January 27 2008, 5:06 PM, cheekymunkee wrote:I was invited to a neighbor's July 4th bar b que. It was dark & I was enjoying a beer with some people I didn't really know well. My neighbors are Mexican by the way as were most of the people there. We were having a good time but I kept hearing something in the trees & would see leaves & sticks falling. I looked up & there were PEOPLE sitting IN the trees!! :shock: It freaked me out because they were also drinking & I could just see them coming flying out of the trees onto my head so I politely finished my beer & walked quickly home.

My husband is part Mexican, and I asked him why... he said it was probably so they would see the Border Patrol coming. :mrgreen: :wink:

:backRoll: Well then Debby be very glad that the Border Patrol didn't show up...it would have been raining drunks.
airwalk
I live here

Postby cheekymunkee » January 28th, 2008, 11:59 pm

On January 28 2008, 9:51 PM, airwalk wrote:
On January 28 2008, 7:41 PM, pitacc wrote:

:backRoll: Well then Debby be very glad that the Border Patrol didn't show up...it would have been raining drunks.

I've been in the middle of a few INS raids. I have almost always worked for factories & every one of them was r aided at least once. This was before the I-9 forms they would come to me first, secure the HR & payroll records & hit the floor. People would scatter, they'd catch a few. We'd wait a few weeks, the workers would show back up & INS would be along a few months later.
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby airwalk » January 29th, 2008, 12:00 am

So did the companies just install a revolving door?
airwalk
I live here

Postby cheekymunkee » January 29th, 2008, 12:34 am

Pretty much. They would show up with new id & new ss numbers & start right back to work. Now ss numbers have to be verified but at the time there was no law stating we had to check anything. And, no one did.
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Previous

Return to Fun and Games