Schoolhouse Rocks!

Keep yourself busy at work!

Postby Marinepits » January 16th, 2008, 9:09 pm

Music, lyrics, and videos!

http://www.schoolhouserock.tv/index.html
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby iluvk9 » January 16th, 2008, 9:12 pm

I always loved them! Who can ever forget "Conjunction Junction"?
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby BigDogBuford » January 17th, 2008, 10:16 am

I'm a nerd, I have the whole boxed set. For our Back To School House Rocks show, I'm doing a Sufferin' Until Sufferage Act. I'm auditioning this Sunday for a part and I needed a one minute monologue which I'm so not prepared for so I'm just going to use I'm Just A Bill.
~Jeanine

You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.
BigDogBuford
I love snipe hunts.

Postby PandaBear » January 17th, 2008, 10:16 am

I tried to forget! Thanks for reminding me Joyce! Now it will be stuck in my head all day! :P
PandaBear
Confident Young Bully

Postby Marinepits » January 17th, 2008, 10:47 am

On Thu, Jan 17 2008, 9:16 AM, BigDogBuford wrote:I'm a nerd, I have the whole boxed set. For our Back To School House Rocks show, I'm doing a Sufferin' Until Sufferage Act. I'm auditioning this Sunday for a part and I needed a one minute monologue which I'm so not prepared for so I'm just going to use I'm Just A Bill.

After looking through that link last night, I bought the set for my 2 year old niece, LOL. I can't wait to teach her the songs!

Good luck on the show! We expect pics, you know. :)
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby mommatococoa » January 17th, 2008, 12:26 pm

My mom bought the DVD for James for Christmas lol
Jannelle

------------------------

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something. "
mommatococoa
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby airwalk » January 17th, 2008, 1:00 pm

Let's see the other day I had Hey Mickey running through my head, now it will be Conjunction Junction...you guys are not good for my focus! :shock:
airwalk
I live here

Postby Judy » January 18th, 2008, 10:25 pm

Singing "Conjunction junction, what's yo funk-shion" (updated for the nu-skool kids) :)
Judy
Loyally Bully

Postby iluvk9 » January 18th, 2008, 10:28 pm

On January 18 2008, Judy wrote:Singing "Conjunction junction, what's yo funk-shion" (updated for the nu-skool kids) :)

LMAO
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Return to Fun and Games