Keep yourself busy at work!

Postby Magnolia618 » August 21st, 2007, 10:34 pm

Nickelback - Animals.

Actually, the song pretty much describes our entire relationship :oops:
“Hatred is the coward's revenge for being intimidated.â€
Magnolia618
I live here

Postby brooksybrooks1 » August 29th, 2007, 7:09 pm

i don't remember losing it to a particular song, although i'm sure us, as young insecure people, had loud music on to distract us from our nervousness and awkward noises :) i think it's universal that the first time isn't so wonderful...

but i do remember what song i fell in love for the first time to. he made a mix cd for me, and it was the last song on there (how cliche!), finger 11, awake and dreaming. to this day i still don't know if i actually like the song or if i just like it because it reminds me of good memories, because i don't like any of their other songs...
Jenna
brooksybrooks1
Loyally Bully

Postby call2arms » August 29th, 2007, 10:34 pm

There was no music. We were in my single bed, high as kites, trying not to wake up my dad in the room next door. My boyfriend was technically sleeping on the couch that night.

The song: Speed and Pain from Marylin Manson though, back in 1999.

He also had made me a mixtape, with that song, Smashing pumpkins, Pink Floyd, and tons of stuff but I don't feel like checking it out right now. The tape wasn't too jolly when you think of it...
“Your birth is a mistake you'll spend your whole life trying to correct.” Chuck Palahniuk

I love pus but I hate people.

I can say words like undifferentiated gonads now!
call2arms
Boys Stink

Previous

Return to Fun and Games