I have a BIG SECRET!

Keep yourself busy at work!

Postby Jenn » August 30th, 2007, 9:58 am

On Thursday, 30 August 2007, 8:41 AM, msvette2u wrote:
On August 24 2007, Jenn wrote:I'm very easily annoyed by smacking, chewing, anything that involves noise and eating makes me go off.....

Oh me too. I esp. hate it when adults do it!

I went to eat Mexican food a few weeks ago, and there was this WHOLE DARN table smacking away. Mother, apparently a grandma, and then two kids ~ Right across from us. I swear it took all I had not to say something, or go bazerk. The harder I tried to ignore it, the worse it was smacking, talking, chips flying. Oh man was it nasty.
Jenn
undecided

Postby iluvk9 » August 30th, 2007, 11:45 am

I think it is because I have been teaching Sp. Ed for 26 years, but I don't like being around kids when I am not at work. I actually cringe and walk away from them. Any age, any place...even the well behaved ones.

We went to a beach in Wildwood, NJ (very family oriented place) and in every restaurant, I politely told the hostess: "Do not sit us near children of any age. I swear, I will kill them." :)
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby lellis34 » August 31st, 2007, 12:10 pm

On August 30 2007, msvette2u wrote:
On August 24 2007, Jenn wrote:I'm very easily annoyed by smacking, chewing, anything that involves noise and eating makes me go off.....

Oh me too. I esp. hate it when adults do it!

OMG!! I'm totally with you on this. It drives me nuts. I've been known to give people the evil eye that I don't even know. My kids are so trained that I just have to look at them and they know. Teeth are my other pet peeve - please, have a whole set, at least in the front.
Ming Ming: “celery is great after a good pee”
Tuck: “you can say that again”
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vW-ZxcPE33w
lellis34
Bull Meister

Postby Marinepits » August 31st, 2007, 12:14 pm

On Fri, Aug 31 2007, 12:10 PM, lellis34 wrote:
OMG!! I'm totally with you on this. It drives me nuts. I've been known to give people the evil eye that I don't even know. My kids are so trained that I just have to look at them and they know. Teeth are my other pet peeve - please, have a whole set, at least in the front.

Oh, hell ya!
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby Jenn » August 31st, 2007, 12:29 pm

That totally cracks me up!! lmao

Off topic ~ but I constantly run into a woman that I met years ago, she's young and NEVER wears her false teeth. It's horrible, I seen her in Wal-Mart and I was shocked that she didn't even have them in. I mean leave them out at home, but for the love of god (not to mention your husband!) put them in IN PUBLIC!! lmao
Jenn
undecided

Postby call2arms » August 31st, 2007, 12:31 pm

Ooh the worst is having to sit on the bus for 30 minutes with an dirty old toothless man cleaning his gums/teeth making sucking noises the whole time... Arrgh.
People that smell like old pee annoy me, too, but who isn't annoyed by them.
“Your birth is a mistake you'll spend your whole life trying to correct.” Chuck Palahniuk

I love pus but I hate people.

I can say words like undifferentiated gonads now!
call2arms
Boys Stink

Postby lellis34 » August 31st, 2007, 12:40 pm

On August 31 2007, call2arms wrote:Ooh the worst is having to sit on the bus for 30 minutes with an dirty old toothless man cleaning his gums/teeth making sucking noises the whole time... Arrgh.

Where in the heck are you hanging out?? Toothless pee smelling people? :shock: We gotta get you upgraded. :D
lellis34
Bull Meister

Postby iluvk9 » August 31st, 2007, 12:55 pm

On August 31 2007, lellis34 wrote:
On August 31 2007, call2arms wrote:Ooh the worst is having to sit on the bus for 30 minutes with an dirty old toothless man cleaning his gums/teeth making sucking noises the whole time... Arrgh.

Where in the heck are you hanging out?? Toothless pee smelling people? :shock: We gotta get you upgraded. :D

LMAO - at both of you.
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby msvette2u » September 1st, 2007, 1:33 am

lol
The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.
msvette2u
I live here

Postby 5dognight » September 1st, 2007, 6:27 pm

[/quote] Teeth are my other pet peeve - please, have a whole set, at least in the front.[/quote]

I'd be really embarrassed to tell you how many surgeries, bone grafting and thousands of dollars I've been going through for the last 2 years to do just that. But I don't want the kind you can take out for a trip to Walmart! :oops:
5dognight
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby lellis34 » September 2nd, 2007, 10:22 am

Teeth are my other pet peeve - please, have a whole set, at least in the front.[/quote]

I'd be really embarrassed to tell you how many surgeries, bone grafting and thousands of dollars I've been going through for the last 2 years to do just that. But I don't want the kind you can take out for a trip to Walmart! :oops:[/quote]

Why be embarrassed, you're taking care of yourself. Heck, half my mouth is crowns and just the other day I was in the chair for over 3 hours!! Just think how great they're gonna look when you're done.
lellis34
Bull Meister

Postby call2arms » September 16th, 2007, 8:10 pm

Hey! It's not my fault if my bus to school is full of creepy, old men that chew on unknown foods and like to suck on their rotten teeth!!

Speaking of teeth, the other day my 4 year old niece hid my stepdad's teeth before we went out (he has the semi-denture thingie for his 4 front top teeth, has a lisp is not wearing them)... lol
“Your birth is a mistake you'll spend your whole life trying to correct.” Chuck Palahniuk

I love pus but I hate people.

I can say words like undifferentiated gonads now!
call2arms
Boys Stink

Postby jmashaney » December 11th, 2007, 8:12 pm

On August 30 2007, 10:45 AM, iluvk9 wrote:I think it is because I have been teaching Sp. Ed for 26 years, but I don't like being around kids when I am not at work. I actually cringe and walk away from them. Any age, any place...even the well behaved ones.

We went to a beach in Wildwood, NJ (very family oriented place) and in every restaurant, I politely told the hostess: "Do not sit us near children of any age. I swear, I will kill them." :)

I am with you on THAT. I love my students, and when they leave to go to high school I even give them my number in case they run into trouble...

But when I go out to dinner, or shopping...teenagers drive me INSANE. Paul and are always rolling our eyes in that "I hate teenagers" way that we remember other people doing to us ten years ago.
jmashaney
Confident Young Bully

Postby delilahsmommy » December 13th, 2007, 1:47 pm

my secret...i dont know if i have a good one..people make me angry and i dont like them at alll...even though i work as a waitress im around them all the time I'm surprised i haven't decked someone yet...
i dont make that much money but the money i have left over goes to my pupster:) she is spoiled...OOOO I KNOW! i got Delilah because all my friends (no longer friends) were getting knocked up and i wanted a baby so i bought my baby Delilah:) I'm gonna be a crazy dog lady i dont want kids till i grow up in about 10 years...
some people just dont get it...
and some shouldnt
delilahsmommy
Loyally Bully

Postby Magnolia618 » February 17th, 2008, 7:38 pm

I created an online "Personal" ad to meet people up here in VT. :oops: :oops: :oops:
Magnolia618
I live here

Postby iluvk9 » February 17th, 2008, 9:28 pm

On February 17 2008, Magnolia618 wrote:I created an online "Personal" ad to meet people up here in VT. :oops: :oops: :oops:

:greenWave:

I created an online "Personal" ad to meet people up here in VT.

Ohhh! Tell us what you put in the ad! We can help you chose the right person!!
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby Magnolia618 » February 17th, 2008, 9:29 pm

Magnolia618
I live here

Postby iluvk9 » February 23rd, 2008, 6:16 pm

On February 23 2008, DemoDick wrote: General Hospital is my favorite soap opera.

:|
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby hey21jude » February 23rd, 2008, 9:42 pm

Hey I just saw this! Awesome thread!

I'm sure I can think of some better ones eventually, but for now...

I'm a total Sci Fi nerd! I dont love all the shows on Sci Fi but I'm obsessed with Stargate SG1, Stargate Atlantis, Battlestar Galactica, and Ghosthunters! I can't help it! Best Stuff on TV IMO. :greenWave:
Save the Pit Bull... Save the World.
hey21jude
Confident Young Bully

Postby Marinepits » February 23rd, 2008, 9:53 pm

I'm a HUGE SciFi geek, too! I'm addicted to Firefly marathons. :wink:
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games