How did you choose your forum name?

Keep yourself busy at work!

Postby cheekymunkee » April 14th, 2007, 7:06 pm

Damn, I thought that was your bank account #. Foiled again.......
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby kadillacgrrl » April 14th, 2007, 8:31 pm

Sheeple, I didn't "get" it until you explained it and I'm cracking up!!!!!! I am going to start incorporating sheeple in to my daily conversations LOL.

Mine comes from my "kennel" name... Kadillac Kennels. I came up with that based on the Cadillac being one of my fave cars... they are solid American cars with a reputation for luxury and smooth riding!
--
*yawn*
kadillacgrrl
Just Whelped

Postby lellis34 » April 14th, 2007, 9:27 pm

OK, clearly I'm an idiot. :? Or, at the very least, in need of some punctuation. All this time and I've never picked up iluvk9 (I was thinking lucky 9 something, don't ask) or msvette2u (got the ms vette part, but not the 2u part). DUH!!

Mine is my my aol address, which is in no way creative. My first initial, last name and my age - that is, my age at the time I got the e-mail. Now I need to switch the numbers. Wow the same e-mail for 9 years. Whew!
Ming Ming: “celery is great after a good pee”
Tuck: “you can say that again”
Ming Ming: “celery is great after a good pee”
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vW-ZxcPE33w
lellis34
Bull Meister

Postby Fear_the_Sheeple » April 15th, 2007, 5:57 am

I am going to start incorporating sheeple in to my daily conversations LOL.

I hope you do! lol It's not that hard to find sheeple to talk about. ;) :shock:
Fear_the_Sheeple
Enlightened Bully

Postby KJS » April 15th, 2007, 1:25 pm

Ummmmm mine is my intials....I am K or KJS just about everywhere...mostly people worship me as the MODGOD though :bowDown:
Dont breed or buy while shelter animals die!
KJS
Supremely Bully

Postby iluvk9 » April 15th, 2007, 4:14 pm

On April 14 2007, lellis34 wrote:OK, clearly I'm an idiot. :? Or, at the very least, in need of some punctuation. All this time and I've never picked up iluvk9 (I was thinking lucky 9 something, don't ask) or msvette2u (got the ms vette part, but not the 2u part). DUH!!

Well, I guess I could give a prize out for being our "slowest member". :hammer:
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby pitbullmamaliz » April 16th, 2007, 10:03 am

I love this thread! I always wondered where "SisMorphine" came from!

Mine's pretty obvious - I'm mama to a pit... :|
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby call2arms » April 16th, 2007, 11:52 am

Mine is my favorite album from Sick of It All.
call2arms
Boys Stink

Postby dogged » April 16th, 2007, 1:59 pm

dogged
adjective
stubbornly unyielding; "dogged persistence"; "dour determination"; "a mind not gifted to discover truth but tenacious to hold it"- T.S.Eliot; "men tenacious of opinion"

It's also my "kennel" name. Tate's reg name is Dogged Tate.
dogged
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby iluvk9 » May 11th, 2007, 3:46 pm

:bump: :bump: :bump:

Just bumping this along! :greenWave: I love reading how people came up with their forum names. :popcorn2:
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby luvmyangels » May 11th, 2007, 4:26 pm

luvmyangels is for all my kids furry and human. :D
I am "The Rat Queen".

Have a great day!! :)

Mary Ann & The Furry Bunch:
Cookie & Knuckles
Rabbit: Butterscotch
The Rattie Bunch: Girls: Noodle & Raisin Boys: Gus, Melvin, Oliver, & Toby
luvmyangels
I live here

Postby Magnolia618 » May 11th, 2007, 7:17 pm

Magnolia = Sugar Magnolia = Maggie the pit bull... 618 is the date I adopted her (her "birthday")
“Hatred is the coward's revenge for being intimidated.â€
Magnolia618
I live here

Postby amazincc » August 16th, 2007, 3:08 pm

Amazincc = from the Aerosmith song "Amazing"... CC are my initials... and when I signed up here I accidentally forgot the "g" in amazing... :wink:
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby iluvk9 » August 16th, 2007, 3:23 pm

On August 16 2007, amazincc wrote:Amazincc = from the Aerosmith song "Amazing"... CC are my initials... and when I signed up here I accidentally forgot the "g" in amazing... :wink:

LMAO

Oh, Christine! Maybe you have Labradork in your DNA!
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby 5dognight » August 17th, 2007, 12:44 am

I wasn't sure what to use. I used my real name before but I didn't want to here. So I morphed off the old Three Dog Night group and from where they got their name. For those who are insanely young AND live in the South, there are places up North where it gets very cold and people have sled dogs. If it is cold, you sleep with one dog. If it is really cold, you sleep with 2. If it is a$$ numbing freezing, you sleep with 3, and they call it a 3 dog night. When I joined, I had 5 dogs and don't close my bedroom door so I would normally end up with 2-4 sleeping on the bed with me (they are all big dogs) and usually all 5 in the same room with me. Temperature didn't matter to them - being close did. I've even learned to sleep without covers because I always ended up sweaty and pinned down. One of my fosters is on a trial adoption that looks like it is working so I only have 4 right now but I will most likely be back up to 5 again soon. Six is insane (been there) so I've limited myself to 5. I'm really, really going to be quite firm about that. I swear. :oops:
5dognight
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby iluvk9 » August 17th, 2007, 6:36 am

3 Dog Night was one of my favorite groups when I was a teenager.

Oh, and good luck with not changing your name to 6DogNight. 8)
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby Malli » August 17th, 2007, 10:51 am

Malli is short for Mallika, the name that I go by and my second given name. Most don't know, but its acutally pronounced Mollyka or Mall-ie-ka

Mine's pretty boring, too :lol3:
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day, tomorrow doesn't look good either.
E-I-E-I-O!

Postby 5dognight » August 17th, 2007, 11:44 am

I don't know if it is already taken or not but if I just had pits, a really cute one would be HelloPitty.

5dognight
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby PandaBear » August 17th, 2007, 12:36 pm

Three Dog Night was the first concert I ever went to!! They were playing at Oktober Fest here in Dallas. I think I was only 10 years old. And given my age (24) they are way before my time! But i loved that Jeremiah the Bullfrog song! haha

anywho... I chose PandaBear since that is Panda's nickname. Well her given name is Andi... which turned into Andi Pandi.. then Panda... then Panda Bear... and now its Pan Pan. haha :|
PandaBear
Confident Young Bully

Postby TheRedQueen » August 17th, 2007, 2:40 pm

This is so enlightening! I have to admit being stumped by some of the names too...I tend to read fast, and skim over all the letters without saying it out loud. Sometimes it's rather interesting in my world.

I've had a lot of board handles over the years, from using my dog's names "hardingsmom" (which is still my yahoo email), to the number of dogs "RedAussies3" to HERmom...which stands for my first three dogs, Harding, Elwood and Ripley. (which is still a handle on a few boards).

My newest handle, and the one that will stay is TheRedQueen, as one day I suddenly found myself the mom to four red Aussies (which is why RedAussies3 had to go also). Never had I had three of the same breed (before I had a basset hound a mixed breed or two and one Aussie)...and they were all red. Someone on my Aussie board said, "you should call yourself the Red Queen!". And since I'm the moderator over there...it seemed to work. I can yell "OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!" if I so desire. ;)

So that's what I chose for over here, rather than "Score's mom"...because Score really believes himself to be a RED...he doesn't know otherwise. (though the Reds do...since he grips rather than nips).
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games