T.I.

Postby aurora » January 28th, 2006, 8:41 pm

T.I., I'm sorry I could not have been there for you this morning. I heard you were perfect, you made me proud.

I'm sorry the world was so cruel to you. How anyone could take such a beautiful, loving creature and allow other dogs to attack you in the name of sport is beyond me, you didn't even fight back. Your body was torn up and bloody when I met you, but your spirit was intact. Everyone was afraid of you, you were "a fighter" but I sat down in your run with you and comforted you and you knew people weren't all bad.

I hope now that you've found peace. I hope your feet don't hurt anymore and your wounds are gone. I hope you've forgotten all the pain you endured. I hope you remember how I teased you and stole your rawhides just for fun or how I would pick you up and carry your around the office. I hope you're still wearing the silly collar I put on your that made everyone laugh instead of shy away.

I wish I could have said goodbye to you this morning, but I'll have to settle for saying it now. Goodbye mama, I'll remember you always.
aurora
Just Whelped

Postby Purple » January 28th, 2006, 9:25 pm

I am sorry for your loss.
Purple
I live here

Postby Emi » January 29th, 2006, 5:45 am

R.I.P ...

I'm sorry for this ..
Emi
Full of Bully

Postby Judy » January 29th, 2006, 11:43 am

Sorry for your loss...and your pain :(
Judy
Loyally Bully

Postby Jesseca » January 30th, 2006, 1:31 pm

R.I.P

I'm so sorry for your loss :(
Jesseca
Devoutly Bully

Postby Patch O' Pits » February 5th, 2006, 7:26 pm

I'm so sorry for your loss. :(

I'm sitting here crying reading this . People are so cruel!

Play over the Bridge pain free and happy
Patch O' Pits Pursuit-O-Perfection

Run Hard at the Rainbow Bridge My Angel Sock-M! I Love You Baby Girl! Now that your Mom Starlit is up there too, please help her learn the ropes, love and keep her company until I can see you both again. Starlit I love you!
http://i14.tinypic.com/2a8q345.jpg
Patch O' Pits
Welcome Wagger

Return to Our Departed Friends