RIP Lightning

Postby luvmyangels » November 15th, 2007, 10:10 am

I am really confused. My husband went downstairs last night and found my rat Lightning dead at the bottom of the cage. He was fine earlier that day so I am seriously confused. Back about 4 months ago both him and his brother were sick. I took them to the vet and they seemed to recover quite well. His brother is fine. :?

I lost Jingle a few months ago to a tumor. Tulip has a huge tumor at her bottom. I am having a really bad few months.
I am "The Rat Queen".

Have a great day!! :)

Mary Ann & The Furry Bunch:
Cookie & Knuckles
Rabbit: Butterscotch
The Rattie Bunch: Girls: Noodle & Raisin Boys: Gus, Melvin, Oliver, & Toby
luvmyangels
I live here

Postby pitbullmamaliz » November 15th, 2007, 10:37 am

RIP Lightning... :(
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby msvette2u » November 15th, 2007, 11:36 am

RIP Lightening :(
The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.
msvette2u
I live here

Postby luvmypitties » November 15th, 2007, 11:47 am

I am so sorry abut your ratties. Rest in peace Lightning!
Tina
Our thoughts and prayers are with Mick and Christine! We love you both!

RIP my precious Noah! You are greatly missed and still so loved!!! 7-12-06-- 2-21-07
RIP Abby! I always loved you!
luvmypitties
I live here

Postby cheekymunkee » November 15th, 2007, 11:52 am

Sleep well Lightning.
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby Jenn » November 15th, 2007, 1:39 pm

So sorry Mary Ann :hug3:

RIP little guys.. :(
Jenn
undecided

Postby iluvk9 » November 15th, 2007, 4:23 pm

Poor Lightning. :(
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby SisMorphine » November 15th, 2007, 7:01 pm

I'm so sorry about Lightning :(
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby Mickle » November 15th, 2007, 7:03 pm

:( sorry to hear about lightening
Liisa
Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken
Mickle
Loyally Bully

Postby Patch O' Pits » November 15th, 2007, 9:23 pm

I'm very sorry for your loss

:(
Patch O' Pits Pursuit-O-Perfection

Run Hard at the Rainbow Bridge My Angel Sock-M! I Love You Baby Girl! Now that your Mom Starlit is up there too, please help her learn the ropes, love and keep her company until I can see you both again. Starlit I love you!
http://i14.tinypic.com/2a8q345.jpg
Patch O' Pits
Welcome Wagger

Postby luvmyangels » November 16th, 2007, 2:00 pm

On November 15 2007, SisMorphine wrote:I'm so sorry about Lightning :(

I was going to send you a message. I am still baffled. Have you had this ever happen to you?
I am "The Rat Queen".

Have a great day!! :)

Mary Ann & The Furry Bunch:
Cookie & Knuckles
Rabbit: Butterscotch
The Rattie Bunch: Girls: Noodle & Raisin Boys: Gus, Melvin, Oliver, & Toby
luvmyangels
I live here

Postby St.Death » November 24th, 2007, 3:18 pm

On November 15 2007, 9:10 AM, luvmyangels wrote:I am really confused. My husband went downstairs last night and found my rat Lightning dead at the bottom of the cage. He was fine earlier that day so I am seriously confused. Back about 4 months ago both him and his brother were sick. I took them to the vet and they seemed to recover quite well. His brother is fine. :?

I lost Jingle a few months ago to a tumor. Tulip has a huge tumor at her bottom. I am having a really bad few months.

I have seen a lot of death in my lifetime (more than most and more than anyone ever should) and some of that death has been that of a loved pet. Having seen a lot of it I can tell you it never get's any easier and I hate death with a passion but sometimes a death can make you value life all the more. I'm sure you know the value of a good pet and the joys it can bring into your own life by sharing your heart with a pet.

Nothing anyone can say will help but what I will say is help yourself...don't shut away your feelings and memories of your pets and your sick one. Remember them for what you shared, you loved them and cared for them and I am sure gave them wonderful lives. Talk to people about them...I know it can hurt even thinking about a dead or sick pet (or person) but you got to...it will help.

Take care of Tulip and give Tulip the life you have always given her and enjoy the time you have left and please do not close yourself off to ever sharing yourself with another pet again...remember and get strength from all the memories your pets have given you and I guess in the end that is their finial gift to us...the gift of knowing that we loved and were loved in return.

-Paul
THIS IS NOT THE PATH I THOUGHT
THIS IS NOT THE PLACE I SOUGHT
THIS IS NOT THE DREAM I BOUGHT
JUST A FEVER OF FATE I'VE CAUGHT...

SUPPORT THE TROOPS
St.Death
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby TheRedQueen » November 25th, 2007, 10:28 am

I ams so sorry to hear about Lightening...it's always so hard when the little critters go so suddenly. My thoughts are with you...
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Return to Our Departed Friends