I miss her so much

Postby dizzyn3d » September 17th, 2007, 5:49 pm

last month my baby was put down. my Morgan. I was taken to the hospital by my husband and had emergency surgery to remove my appendix. Morgan came with because her separation anxiety was so great she could not be left home she would literally bark for hours and have multiple bouts of diarrhea. my husband left her with my uncle who was going to wait with her in the hospital parking lot until my grandmother could get there to get her. she loved my grandma. she slipped her collar and when my uncle tried to get her and pick her up she bit him in the nose and scratched him across the cheek, he had to go into the emergency room for stitches. when i got home from the hospital everyone told me she had to be put down because she had to many problems and it was the only right thing to do. she did have problems but she also was amazing and sweet. i miss her so much and wish more than anything i had made everyone wait till i was off painkillers and out of bed to make me deal with this. i wish i advocated for her it was not fair. she didn't deserve it and i miss her i cry everyday still. it was not fair she got put down for being scared in a strange place during an emergency. i miss her.
dizzyn3d
Just Whelped

Postby Marinepits » September 17th, 2007, 5:51 pm

Oh, I am so sorry. :(
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby pitbullmamaliz » September 17th, 2007, 5:56 pm

I'm so sorry... :( RIP Morgan...
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby amazincc » September 17th, 2007, 5:59 pm

I am so so sorry... :cry:
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby Jenn » September 17th, 2007, 6:05 pm

That's sad, sorry for your loss.
Jenn
undecided

Postby iluvk9 » September 17th, 2007, 7:51 pm

Oh, your heart must be broken. :( My condolences.

Joyce
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby gayrghts » September 17th, 2007, 8:02 pm

On September 17 2007, 4:49 PM, dizzyn3d wrote: she slipped her collar and when my uncle tried to get her and pick her up she bit him in the nose and scratched him across the cheek, he had to go into the emergency room for stitches. when i got home from the hospital everyone told me she had to be put down because she had to many problems and it was the only right thing to do. she did have problems but she also was amazing and sweet. i miss her so much and wish more than anything i had made everyone wait till i was off painkillers and out of bed to make me deal with this. i wish i advocated for her it was not fair. she didn't deserve it and i miss her i cry everyday still. it was not fair she got put down for being scared in a strange place during an emergency. i miss her.

Poor Morgan... and you....

I agree i wish they'd waited till life got calmer... and you were feeling better, and could have been able to deal better with all of this....

I'm so sorry this happened
Heather

A dog teaches a (kid) boy fidelity, perseverance, and to turn around three times before lying down.
- Robert Benchley
gayrghts
I live here

Postby cheekymunkee » September 17th, 2007, 11:44 pm

What a horrible story, I am so sorry. :cry:
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby Jenny » September 18th, 2007, 9:15 pm

I'm so sorry this happened to you. I hope you are healing from your surgery and your loss of Morgan.
"I went shopping for feminine protection. I decided on a .380 automatic."
- Karen Riply
Jenny
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby msvette2u » September 18th, 2007, 9:42 pm

I am so sorry. RIP Morgan.
The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.
msvette2u
I live here

Postby CinderDee » September 19th, 2007, 1:44 pm

I'm so sorry. :(

RIP Morgan...
Dee
CinderDee
I'm The Bug Whisperer

Return to Our Departed Friends