Where is the cat?

If it's a non-human, non-Pit Bull, family member, post it here!

Postby Jenn » February 26th, 2007, 5:44 pm

We found her curled up in my daughter's clothes hamper, lol.
Jenn
undecided

Postby cheekymunkee » February 26th, 2007, 5:56 pm

Awww, evil can be SO cute!
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby iluvk9 » February 26th, 2007, 6:44 pm

They are rather sneaky animals.
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby Malli » February 26th, 2007, 8:30 pm

and particular as well. and weird.
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day, tomorrow doesn't look good either.
E-I-E-I-O!

Postby Patch O' Pits » March 1st, 2007, 9:31 pm

Pretty kitty
Patch O' Pits Pursuit-O-Perfection

Run Hard at the Rainbow Bridge My Angel Sock-M! I Love You Baby Girl! Now that your Mom Starlit is up there too, please help her learn the ropes, love and keep her company until I can see you both again. Starlit I love you!
http://i14.tinypic.com/2a8q345.jpg
Patch O' Pits
Welcome Wagger

Postby Jenn » March 2nd, 2007, 1:07 am

She's a psycho.... Tonight while she was screaming (like she was about to die) I fed her, and she bit me. :rolleyes2: I'm starting to agree with Purple ~ cats are evil!
Jenn
undecided

Postby msvette2u » March 2nd, 2007, 1:08 am

She BIT you??? :shock:
lol
She's gorgeous btw, I think you are fibbing about it. She'd never be mean or evil!
msvette2u
I live here

Postby Jenn » March 2nd, 2007, 1:35 am

Yeah I wish I was fibbing, she bit the crap out of me.... She is completely evil! I threw her outside (I was irritated, she was the devil) so then I felt really horrible for losing it, and let her back in. Yep, the bitch bit me while I was inspecting a scratch on her nose. :rolleyes2:
Jenn
undecided

Postby Malli » March 2nd, 2007, 1:41 pm

:crazy:
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day, tomorrow doesn't look good either.
E-I-E-I-O!

Postby randi81 » March 2nd, 2007, 2:29 pm

my cat, snook, acts just like that. she's an idiot. snook does not like people. she does not like other animals. she doesn't like to be touched... she just eats, all day long. the few times she rubs up against my legs and i reach down to pet her, she yells, hisses, and swats at me. :|

my other cat, zeuss, is kind of the same way.. except he likes people. i try to rub his belly, and he wraps his front paws around my arm.. licks me, then bites the hell out of me. CATS ARE INSANE! but i adore them.
-Randi.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body; but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, wine in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"
randi81
Full of Bully

Postby Jenn » March 2nd, 2007, 2:41 pm

:shock: Has Snook always been like that??

She has done the wrap and bite thing too, but usually we're faster than her. Unless she sneak attacks us from somewhere and grabs your ankle. She has also swatted my head from atop the refrigerator. :crazy:
Jenn
undecided

Postby randi81 » March 2nd, 2007, 3:03 pm

On March 02 2007, 1:41 PM, Jenn wrote::shock: Has Snook always been like that??

yup, since day one. she barks, too. when people touch her, it sounds like she's yelling "rahhh rahhh rahhh" hahaha.

Unless she sneak attacks us from somewhere and grabs your ankle.

zeuss does that!!! if i get up to walk away after playing with him, and he isn't finished yet... he will launch himself onto my calf and just hang there. cats are very interesting animals. to tell you the truth, i don't even know why i like them. neither one of 'em like to cuddle!!!
-Randi.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body; but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, wine in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"
randi81
Full of Bully

Return to Four Legged, Finned and Feathered Family Members