Sunny Finnegan

If it's a non-human, non-Pit Bull, family member, post it here!

Postby Malli » January 14th, 2010, 3:42 am

My Dog! :shock: Your birds eat better then I do!
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day, tomorrow doesn't look good either.
E-I-E-I-O!

Postby Ino » January 29th, 2010, 8:55 pm

Has he tried to "feed" you yet? That is always lovely. :puke: I had a Severe Macaw (Miss Chief)that used to do the bobble head thing and vomit on me. A few times when I was relaxing on my bed with my eyes closed I would all of the sudden feel a wet and warm sensation on my mouth- luckily it was always closed when this happened because she had vomited her roudybush pellets all over my face. She was the queen- the kitties never messed with her when she was on the bed because she would charge at them and pull their tail hair if they did not run fast enough. She pooped on command too, which was very convenient!!!! :D
Ino
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby Marinepits » January 29th, 2010, 9:23 pm

Ino wrote:Has he tried to "feed" you yet? That is always lovely. :puke:

LMAO Yeah, he does all the time. He yacked a pine nut into my hair this afternoon!
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby Ino » January 29th, 2010, 9:36 pm

:giggle: For some strange reason, I do miss being loved by a bird enough that they feel it is necessary to care for me that way!!!! She also loved to burn me with a chili pepper kiss!!!!
Ino
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Previous

Return to Four Legged, Finned and Feathered Family Members