My feline kids

If it's a non-human, non-Pit Bull, family member, post it here!

Postby pitbullmamaliz » May 11th, 2006, 9:37 pm

I realized I hadn't posted any pics of my other 4-legged children, so here goes:
This is Toonces, my pride and joy. He's going to be 20 years old in July. We rescued him off the streets when he was about 4, so I've had him forever. He's my little man. Love him love him love him. :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: We think he's a Maine Coone. He doesn't actually walk on his leash, he just kinda "low-rides." It's just my way of letting him out in safety.

This is Grania, my hubby's seal-point Siamese. She just turned three years old on the 9th. We've had her since she was just a wee baby. She adores my hubby, could care less if I keeled over and died. :evil: And she does have a tail...

This is Niobe, our little bowling ball. She'll be two in August but still looks like a kitten 'cause she's so round and fuzzy. Very chatty, too! The pic of her standing up, she's in her "praire-dogging" pose - she does it all the time! Too cute...

And here's one of Grania and Toonces - she's in love with him, he's tolerant of her.

pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby Jenn » May 11th, 2006, 9:59 pm

That picture of Niobe sitting up is great, she's a cutie.

Toonces is going to be 20?!! :shock: wow!!
I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure....
Jenn
undecided

Postby luvmyangels » May 11th, 2006, 10:01 pm

There are all so cute. That is amazing that Toonces is going to be 20. What an awesome life for a cat.
I am "The Rat Queen".

Have a great day!! :)

Mary Ann & The Furry Bunch:
Cookie & Knuckles
Rabbit: Butterscotch
The Rattie Bunch: Girls: Noodle & Raisin Boys: Gus, Melvin, Oliver, & Toby
luvmyangels
I live here

Postby cheekymunkee » May 12th, 2006, 1:18 am

20 years old

That is one of my biggest fears. i swear these cats of mine will live that long jsut to drive me insane. he looks great for a cat that age
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby SisMorphine » May 12th, 2006, 7:23 am

Toonces looks AWESOME for 20!!
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby pitbullmamaliz » May 12th, 2006, 8:16 am

Yeah, he's my little man. I hate it when my mom comes to visit though 'cause she always says "oh he looks so old!" I'll be a wreck when he dies.
Thanks for the compliments on my kids!
pitbullmamaliz

Postby SisMorphine » May 12th, 2006, 8:19 am

pitbullmamaliz wrote:Yeah, he's my little man. I hate it when my mom comes to visit though 'cause she always says "oh he looks so old!" I'll be a wreck when he dies.
Thanks for the compliments on my kids!

If she wants to see old, my 17 year old cat looks horrendous! She is skin and bones, you can't pet her without feeling bones. Yet she eats and drinks normally and has had a battery of tests run on her repeatedly and she has no medical issues. Just not aging gracefully I guess.
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby pitbullmamaliz » May 12th, 2006, 8:20 am

Toonces is really thin too. For as long as he is, he's really light. All his fur covers his bones though! :wink: And he's looking cute as he grays in his tail and on his face.
pitbullmamaliz

Postby msvette2u » May 12th, 2006, 11:52 am

What awesome cats!! Thanks for sharing :) I love siameses...the big chunky ones like that, anyway!
The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.
msvette2u
I live here

Postby SpiritFngrz » May 12th, 2006, 12:30 pm

Your feline kids are adorable! I love Grania...I am a sucker for meezers!
SpiritFngrz
I live here

Return to Four Legged, Finned and Feathered Family Members