Here Kitty, kitty, kitty..

If it's a non-human, non-Pit Bull, family member, post it here!

Postby Jenn » August 7th, 2008, 10:14 pm

Been a while, so the other night I decided to snap some pictures of the some of the gang that decided to move in without asking.

Max - the whining goofball/lovebug.
How most of his pictures came out.. :nono:

Sheba - the oddball that is a total bitch & self proclaimed queen of the backporch. None of the cats ever mess with her. She's is a FATTEE, I thought she was going to have kittens, but after a year I think it's safe to say that she's just that fat. :| Sometimes you can give her a pat, or a scratch on the back, but only on her terms, well except when you have food. :nono:

Shoo! A large tomcat always whining.. :rolleyes2: His name is actually "shoo" but he also answers to shooey, big head, and please shut up. He showed up not too long ago, little did I know he wasn't alone. I tried to shoo him off, but obviously he thought it was his new name and stuck around. So he's slowly growing on me, I would like him so much more, if he would just shut up, well and stay off my vehicle.

Max wanted a kiss

Then we have the elusive evil cat without a name. She wants me dead, I'm sure of it. She stalks me, because she is hungry, then does this horrible meowing/hissing/growl all at the same time. She stares at me like this all the time... Yeah I don't like her.

I let her stick around, and I feed her ~ because she is the mommy of the precious little critter below. We've been calling it "Nemo" not sure just yet if it's a boy or a girl. We've progressed though, momma cat is no longer near as cool as I am ~ I can buy really cool things like Tuna Fish. ;) It is following me, eating out of my hand, and every once in a while I get a small quick pet in. Then I get hissed at. We will be buds before too long, I have faith. LOL It has the biggest ears I've ever seen on a kitten.
Wonder if I'll ever figure out who the daddy is?? :wink:
I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure....
Jenn
undecided

Postby BigDogBuford » August 7th, 2008, 10:30 pm

Hahaha....he looks just like Shoo! I like the little black kitty. She may be evil but she has to take care of her babies!
~Jeanine

You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.
BigDogBuford
I love snipe hunts.

Postby Jenn » August 7th, 2008, 10:34 pm

BABY!! Thankfully she only had the one!!! I can send her to you if you would like? :D She is definitely a good momma, but definitely DOES NOT like anyone, well except for Shoo, she obviously liked him at one time or another...
Jenn
undecided

Postby BigDogBuford » August 7th, 2008, 11:08 pm

It's really cool that you help to take care of them. The thought of homeless, hungry critters always makes me feel sad.
~Jeanine

You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.
BigDogBuford
I love snipe hunts.

Postby Jenn » August 7th, 2008, 11:27 pm

Thank you very much ma'm.

Seems to just be the place they end up and decide to stay, some come and go quickly, some stay awhile and then disappear. I always take a photo of the ones that stick around, and post on a local website - Is this YOUR cat, but I've never once got a reply. It irritates me sometimes since I only have brought home ONE cat, that I found in a box. My next found cat post will include my address and a request if they aren't going to come get it then at least drop off a bag of food once a month. lol
Jenn
undecided

Postby BigDogBuford » August 7th, 2008, 11:48 pm

So do they all stay outside? I like the fat white one, too. That girl knows how to find food!
~Jeanine

BigDogBuford
I love snipe hunts.

Postby Jenn » August 8th, 2008, 12:00 am

Yes, the only one that comes in the house/is allowed in the house, is - Felina.

Poor cat has lived a miserable life.. :smileUp:
Jenn
undecided

Postby KJS » August 8th, 2008, 2:56 am

Wow thats quite some stray cattage you have there...thank you for feeding them
Dont breed or buy while shelter animals die!
KJS
Supremely Bully

Postby pitbullmamaliz » August 8th, 2008, 7:24 am

They all look super-healthy for strays! Yay for you for feeding them!!! :clap:

And holy hell Nemo is cute! :shock:
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby Jenn » August 8th, 2008, 7:29 am

Well of course they are healthy, they have a home. ;) NOt like the got here yesterday. lol Well 3 have been here a long time, Shoo about 6 months or so. Momma and baby - I have no clue I've only known they live here for a little over I month.
Jenn
undecided

Postby Marinepits » August 8th, 2008, 7:31 am

Jenn, they are all beautiful! Thank you for caring for them. :hug3:
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby TheRedQueen » August 8th, 2008, 8:38 am

Awwww...aren't you wonderful? :D They all look happy and healthy...and cute!
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby cheekymunkee » August 11th, 2008, 4:28 pm

Awww, look at baby girl & her kitty! :)

Haha! YOU have 5 cats now so you can no longer call ME Cat Lady. :neener:
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby cheekymunkee » August 11th, 2008, 4:30 pm

Oh WAIT!! Make that SIX cats! ahahahahahahahahah!!!
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby Jenn » August 11th, 2008, 5:17 pm

yeah well......... I'm going through quite the cat food. I found out my neighbor has a cat too, I never even knew. :| A pretty orange cat, and I nicely asked her to keep it at her house. :wink:
Jenn
undecided

Postby SisMorphine » August 11th, 2008, 5:49 pm

I want Max.

You have quite the kitty collection! They're adorable.
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby Jenn » August 11th, 2008, 5:52 pm

USPS Work for you?? lol

Thanks for the compliments. I complain about a different one almost daily, but I secretly like all of them. Well, not momma cat.
Jenn
undecided

Postby airwalk » August 11th, 2008, 10:33 pm

Jenn wrote:yeah well......... I'm going through quite the cat food. I found out my neighbor has a cat too, I never even knew. :| A pretty orange cat, and I nicely asked her to keep it at her house. :wink:

and she laughed hysterically at you didn't she. Nope you're the crazy cat lady that will feed the entire neighborhood... :D
airwalk
I live here

Return to Four Legged, Finned and Feathered Family Members