My new pet!!

If it's a non-human, non-Pit Bull, family member, post it here!

Postby Purple » April 14th, 2006, 7:40 pm

Duh....a watermelon!!!!!
Purple
I live here

Postby girlie » April 14th, 2006, 7:49 pm

Purple wrote:Duh....a watermelon!!!!!

Damn you woman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll be back!!
girlie
Devoutly Bully

Postby Hoyden » April 14th, 2006, 7:55 pm

a-bull wrote:
Sue wrote:
Hoyden wrote:
pitbullmamaliz wrote:Hehehe - it wouldn't be a PUPPY party, it'd be a PUPAE party!!!

Ahhh, I kill myself....

:ROFL2:

You do know what they say about GREEN moths, don't you? They're human aggressive!

Make sure you have a professional assess dear Eggy, and hope that she passes with flying colors -- a professional who is paid to train and assess moths.

What are you talking about?? There are NO human aggressive moths!

I can't believe you are talking about breeding her!!! I suggest she get spayed immediately, you don't want to contribute to the problem... But then again what do I know? I just pontificate and criticise - but mostly I try to use big words to impress people, only to use them in the wrong context and look like an fanny. I pray every night that someone will give me a dictionary....

Umm, back away from the ivory tower . . . back away and no one gets hurt . . . :wink3:

Oh No! We NEED the Ivory Tower!

How else are we to RAISE ourselves above the stench excreted from the mouth of the sanctimonious martyr?

Hell! I say we fortify the tower. Trebuchet to hurl truth in the midst of the sheep. Crossbows & bolts to pierce the bubble of delusion. Balista to launch reality. And if that doesn't work, hot oil will do the trick. :batSmile:
Moral courage is the most valuable and usually the most absent characteristic in men ~ General George S. Patton, Jr.

She taking all the stars down from her sky to hang them up someplace new, where there's better weather and the sky's a different blue. ~ Autumn Fields
Hoyden
Collar Queen

Postby Purple » April 14th, 2006, 8:27 pm

Purple
I live here

Postby Sue » April 14th, 2006, 8:37 pm

It's so much more fun with more company in the Ivory Tower, right Sandy :D
Sue
Bull Meister

Postby Purple » April 14th, 2006, 8:58 pm

Purple
I live here

Postby Purple » April 14th, 2006, 9:02 pm

Above post belongs in ME's wabbit thread...LOL!!!!
Purple
I live here

Postby a-bull » April 14th, 2006, 9:32 pm

Sue wrote:It's so much more fun with more company in the Ivory Tower, right Sandy :D

I felt so alone . . . so cold and scared . . . :rain:
DISCLAIMER:

My posts are my own opinions unless otherwise stated. They are not necessarily correct for all dogs or all owners.
a-bull
I live here

Postby Marinepits » April 14th, 2006, 9:42 pm

Ah, yes, the good ole days of "wordsmithing and chicanery". :rolleyes2:

:ROFL2:
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby a-bull » April 14th, 2006, 10:19 pm

[quote="Marinepits"]Ah, yes, the good ole days of "wordsmithing and chicanery". :rolleyes2:

lmao . . . one of my all time favorites---thanks for the memories. :D

Signed,

Rapunzel~
DISCLAIMER:

My posts are my own opinions unless otherwise stated. They are not necessarily correct for all dogs or all owners.
a-bull
I live here

Postby SisMorphine » April 17th, 2006, 1:58 pm

Favorite Kitty wrote:Do they only lay eggs once in that two weeks? Maybe she went off to find a boyfriend? :)

Oooh she probably did, little hussy!!
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby mnp13 » April 18th, 2006, 6:24 pm

Ok you irresponsible moth owner... where is she? Let me guess, you were too cheap to have her microchipped, right?
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby Marinepits » April 18th, 2006, 6:29 pm

You know, you give ALL moth owners a bad name. Shame on you! :evil:
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby a-bull » April 18th, 2006, 6:55 pm

mnp13 wrote:Ok you irresponsible moth owner... where is she? Let me guess, you were too cheap to have her microchipped, right?

Yeah, where is she??? No wordsmithing or chicanery . . . I want the truth . . .
DISCLAIMER:

a-bull
I live here

Postby cheekymunkee » April 18th, 2006, 7:55 pm

Did she put up posters? Check the pound? NO!! She went & got a new dog instead!
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby Marinepits » April 18th, 2006, 8:13 pm

Oh, so typical. One pet is as good as the next because they're all disposable. :rolleyes2:
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby Hoyden » April 18th, 2006, 8:51 pm

a-bull wrote:
mnp13 wrote:Ok you irresponsible moth owner... where is she? Let me guess, you were too cheap to have her microchipped, right?

Yeah, where is she??? No wordsmithing or chicanery . . . I want the truth . . .

Yeah! We want the truth because we CAN handle the truth!
Moral courage is the most valuable and usually the most absent characteristic in men ~ General George S. Patton, Jr.

She taking all the stars down from her sky to hang them up someplace new, where there's better weather and the sky's a different blue. ~ Autumn Fields
Hoyden
Collar Queen

Postby Purple » April 18th, 2006, 8:54 pm

Ohhhh, nooooo....she is at the mothlet party in Mechanicsburg.......
Purple
I live here

Postby Hoyden » April 18th, 2006, 9:11 pm

Purple wrote:Ohhhh, nooooo....she is at the mothlet party in Mechanicsburg.......

Would that be a Puppae Party :D

Hoyden
Collar Queen

Postby Purple » April 18th, 2006, 9:12 pm

Hoyden wrote:
Purple wrote:Ohhhh, nooooo....she is at the mothlet party in Mechanicsburg.......

Would that be a Puppae Party :D

I stand corrected!

Purple
I live here

PreviousNext

Return to Four Legged, Finned and Feathered Family Members