My new pet!!

If it's a non-human, non-Pit Bull, family member, post it here!

Postby a-bull » April 13th, 2006, 8:02 pm

SisMorphine wrote:
DemoDick wrote:Are you going to nueter him? How are his hips? Is he titled? You're not going to breed him until he's titled, are you? Is he moth-aggressive?

Demo Dick

Well she's human aggressive so I'm definitely gonna breed her so I have a bad-fanny moth. I just bought her a chain today and I have an appointment to crop her antennae.

lol

Can a Blocky be far behind??
DISCLAIMER:

My posts are my own opinions unless otherwise stated. They are not necessarily correct for all dogs or all owners.
a-bull
I live here

Postby Purple » April 13th, 2006, 8:17 pm

Now that's funny!
Purple
I live here

Postby cheekymunkee » April 13th, 2006, 8:20 pm

You should cross breed her with a bat to make them bigger. Plus, if you are REAL lucky some of the babies might end up being big AND blue. Don't worry, you can still register them! I have a friend who will let you use his papers for $100.
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby Purple » April 13th, 2006, 8:23 pm

....funnier...!!!!
Purple
I live here

Postby a-bull » April 13th, 2006, 9:08 pm

kidding aside, though, that thing rocks . . . and I actually love moths, too. Secrets revealed . . . :D
DISCLAIMER:

My posts are my own opinions unless otherwise stated. They are not necessarily correct for all dogs or all owners.
a-bull
I live here

Postby SisMorphine » April 13th, 2006, 11:55 pm

I came home tonight and I can't find her. I hope Wally didn't eat her. She's not on her lamp shade . . . she could be anywhere on the first floor . . . oh well. I'm a bad owner, losing my pet in the first week :)
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby mnp13 » April 14th, 2006, 12:31 am

That's what you get for galavanting around Maine without following proper separation protocols for your pets.

...freekin irresponsible owners....

what if that moth is out attacking children?? MSL is on the horizion and we only have you to thank for it.
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby SisMorphine » April 14th, 2006, 8:10 am

Me? The reason for MSL?! I think not! Just because I accidentally let one renegade mouth out, and now she's seeking blood, doesn't mean I'm a bad owner! When she bites it's just in play! You know, unless she's protecting me. I feed her gun powder to keep her mean . . .
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine

Postby ParisStreetPitCrew » April 14th, 2006, 12:10 pm

Did she get away? Did you find her yet?
Where does the moth live?

She's very pretty, by the way.
ParisStreetPitCrew
Devoutly Bully

Postby SisMorphine » April 14th, 2006, 12:37 pm

ParisStreetPitCrew wrote:Did she get away? Did you find her yet?
Where does the moth live?

She's very pretty, by the way.

She's just someplace in my office, in a nook or cranny, and my office is a mess so she could be anywhere!! I'll find her tomorrow when I clean . . .
SisMorphine

Postby Favorite Kitty » April 14th, 2006, 4:13 pm

Do they only lay eggs once in that two weeks? Maybe she went off to find a boyfriend? :)
Favorite Kitty
The Mouse Whisperer

Postby cheekymunkee » April 14th, 2006, 4:33 pm

Hopefully she is pregnant when you find her & we can have a MOTH party!! :purpleBanana:

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby pitbullmamaliz » April 14th, 2006, 4:43 pm

Hehehe - it wouldn't be a PUPPY party, it'd be a PUPAE party!!!

Ahhh, I kill myself....

:ROFL2:
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby luvmyangels » April 14th, 2006, 4:46 pm

Wow Eggy is so cool!!
I am "The Rat Queen".

Have a great day!! :)

Mary Ann & The Furry Bunch:
Cookie & Knuckles
Rabbit: Butterscotch
The Rattie Bunch: Girls: Noodle & Raisin Boys: Gus, Melvin, Oliver, & Toby
luvmyangels
I live here

Postby cheekymunkee » April 14th, 2006, 4:48 pm

pitbullmamaliz wrote:Hehehe - it wouldn't be a PUPPY party, it'd be a PUPAE party!!!

Ahhh, I kill myself....

You kill me too!! :D

I don't like the name Eggy though, I think she needs a new name. Like Tammy, that's a good name for a bug. :|

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby Hoyden » April 14th, 2006, 5:07 pm

pitbullmamaliz wrote:Hehehe - it wouldn't be a PUPPY party, it'd be a PUPAE party!!!

Ahhh, I kill myself....

You do know what they say about GREEN moths, don't you? They're human aggressive!

Make sure you have a professional assess dear Eggy, and hope that she passes with flying colors -- a professional who is paid to train and assess moths.
Moral courage is the most valuable and usually the most absent characteristic in men ~ General George S. Patton, Jr.

She taking all the stars down from her sky to hang them up someplace new, where there's better weather and the sky's a different blue. ~ Autumn Fields
Hoyden
Collar Queen

Postby Sue » April 14th, 2006, 7:09 pm

Hoyden wrote:

Ahhh, I kill myself....

You do know what they say about GREEN moths, don't you? They're human aggressive!

Make sure you have a professional assess dear Eggy, and hope that she passes with flying colors -- a professional who is paid to train and assess moths.

What are you talking about?? There are NO human aggressive moths!

I can't believe you are talking about breeding her!!! I suggest she get spayed immediately, you don't want to contribute to the problem... But then again what do I know? I just pontificate and criticise - but mostly I try to use big words to impress people, only to use them in the wrong context and look like an ass. I pray every night that someone will give me a dictionary....
Sue
Bull Meister

Postby a-bull » April 14th, 2006, 7:18 pm

Ahhh, I kill myself....

LMAO!!!!
DISCLAIMER:

a-bull
I live here

Postby a-bull » April 14th, 2006, 7:20 pm

Sue wrote:
Hoyden wrote:

Ahhh, I kill myself....

What are you talking about?? There are NO human aggressive moths!

I can't believe you are talking about breeding her!!! I suggest she get spayed immediately, you don't want to contribute to the problem... But then again what do I know? I just pontificate and criticise - but mostly I try to use big words to impress people, only to use them in the wrong context and look like an fanny. I pray every night that someone will give me a dictionary....

Umm, back away from the ivory tower . . . back away and no one gets hurt . . . :wink3:
DISCLAIMER:

a-bull
I live here

Postby girlie » April 14th, 2006, 7:36 pm

:backRoll: :backRoll: :backRoll:

ya'll are silly
girlie
Devoutly Bully

PreviousNext

Return to Four Legged, Finned and Feathered Family Members