My Fila!

If it's a non-human, non-Pit Bull, family member, post it here!

Postby chynnasmom » June 5th, 2007, 12:04 am

her TT, she got an excellent!! Imagine that!!
Tammy
chynnasmom
Just Whelped

Postby randi81 » June 5th, 2007, 12:27 am

She's pretty! What's a Fila? Or is Fila her name? :oops:
-Randi.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body; but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, wine in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"
randi81
Full of Bully

Postby Asta » June 5th, 2007, 6:03 am

What an animal :)! She is magnificent, and congrats to the TT!

And Randi, Fila Brasileiro is what they are called as a breed i believe.

Ã…sa
Asta
Welcome Wagger

Postby iluvk9 » June 5th, 2007, 6:28 am

Amazing photos. :)
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby Marinepits » June 5th, 2007, 6:43 am

She's a beauty!
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby SisMorphine » June 5th, 2007, 7:27 am

Congrats! I didn't know you had a Fila. They're gorgeous dogs.
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby chynnasmom » June 5th, 2007, 10:05 am

Thank you! Yes, she was an awesome dog. She bloated 2 yrs ago at 4 yrs old. I saw the Filas mentioned in another post and didn't want to steal it.

I actually had 2 Filas. Icca was pts 2 1/2 yrs ago at almost 10yrs old from lymphoma.
Here is Icca...
Icca and my Dogo Paco with my friends little girl
Tammy
chynnasmom
Just Whelped

Postby cheekymunkee » June 5th, 2007, 10:16 am

What beautiful dogs!
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby randi81 » June 5th, 2007, 10:59 am

On June 05 2007, 6:03 AM, Asta wrote:And Randi, Fila Brasileiro is what they are called as a breed i believe.

Ã…sa

Thanks! :oops:
-Randi.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body; but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, wine in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"
randi81
Full of Bully

Postby chynnasmom » June 5th, 2007, 11:13 am

Ugh!!! Sorry Randi! I meant to post to you. I am clueless this morning.
Fila Brasileiros are a Rare Breed. They are also called Brazilian Mastiffs. In Brazil Fila means "to hold" and they will do that!!! They are very leery of strangers. They are NOT a breed for everyone, really very few can handle all that comes along with owning one. Probably 100 times more work then a pit bull.

They are working dogs. They are amazing herders and scent hounds. They are also awesome hunters. My girls could run 32mph. I paced them with my car numerous times. They are completely loyal to their person or immediate family ONLY! No one else!!

I love this breed to no end. And, will one day when dd is a little older, have another.
Tammy
chynnasmom
Just Whelped

Postby Fear_the_Sheeple » June 5th, 2007, 6:08 pm

Wow! What a gorgeous and impressive dog!
Fear_the_Sheeple
Enlightened Bully

Postby Jenn » June 5th, 2007, 6:30 pm

Awww Icca what a beauty she was. What's the black girls name, she's a beauty too.

Do they drool everywhere?
Jenn
undecided

Postby chynnasmom » June 5th, 2007, 6:54 pm

On June 05 2007, 5:30 PM, Jenn wrote:Awww Icca what a beauty she was. What's the black girls name, she's a beauty too.

Do they drool everywhere?

the black one was jezzabelle, I called her belly.

OMG!!!! belly was a lot worse then icca. I had it on everything, the walls, ceiling, the tv. EVERYWHERE!!! I always carried a drool towel!! but, now that both of them are gone I miss even that!
Tammy
chynnasmom
Just Whelped

Postby Jenn » June 5th, 2007, 7:18 pm

Oh I'm sorry, I thought you still had her. My mistake...

OMG!!!! belly was a lot worse then icca. I had it on everything, the walls, ceiling, the tv. EVERYWHERE!!! I always carried a drool towel!! but, now that both of them are gone I miss even that!

Ok Gross!! lmao
Jenn
undecided

Postby chynnasmom » June 5th, 2007, 7:22 pm

On June 05 2007, 6:18 PM, Jenn wrote:Oh I'm sorry, I thought you still had her. My mistake...
no, no it's ok! I still have bad days but Chynna and Kellin really help deal with those.

Ok Gross!! lmao
Tammy
chynnasmom
Just Whelped

Postby pitbullmamaliz » June 5th, 2007, 7:28 pm

I would pee myself if I saw Belly come at me like that! Even if I was expecting it!!! :o
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby chynnasmom » June 5th, 2007, 7:38 pm

On June 05 2007, 6:28 PM, pitbullmamaliz wrote:I would pee myself if I saw Belly come at me like that! Even if I was expecting it!!! :o

Believe me the agitator was REALLY impressed by her. Four of her littermates were also there and all consistent in temperament! He kept remarking on how correct they were!!

She was a very sweet dog to her family. But hated everyone else. I mean really HATED others! God, I miss her!!!
Tammy
chynnasmom
Just Whelped

Postby randi81 » June 5th, 2007, 10:43 pm

On June 05 2007, 11:13 AM, chynnasmom wrote:Ugh!!! Sorry Randi! I meant to post to you. I am clueless this morning.
Fila Brasileiros are a Rare Breed. They are also called Brazilian Mastiffs. In Brazil Fila means "to hold" and they will do that!!! They are very leery of strangers. They are NOT a breed for everyone, really very few can handle all that comes along with owning one. Probably 100 times more work then a pit bull.

They are working dogs. They are amazing herders and scent hounds. They are also awesome hunters. My girls could run 32mph. I paced them with my car numerous times. They are completely loyal to their person or immediate family ONLY! No one else!!

I love this breed to no end. And, will one day when dd is a little older, have another.

That's okay! And thank you for the intro to this breed! I, however, can't stand dogs who drool. :oops: Icca was a cutie, though!! I like her color!
-Randi.

randi81
Full of Bully

Postby CinderDee » June 6th, 2007, 10:47 pm

Gorgeous dogs!
Dee
CinderDee
I'm The Bug Whisperer

Postby Devin » June 7th, 2007, 12:45 pm

Awesome dogs!!!
Devin
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Next