Are you the easter bunny?

If it's a non-human, non-Pit Bull, family member, post it here!

Postby SisMorphine » April 9th, 2007, 11:31 pm

Athena asks Sexy Rexy: "Are you the Easter Bunny?"

For some reason Athena has JUST recently noticed The Sex and is now obsessed with her. Ridiculously adorable . . .
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby Hoyden » April 10th, 2007, 12:11 am

Bad Mommy!

You know you have a DA Rabbit! My pit bull has scars to prove it. You should never let that poor puppy near that viscious rabbit!!

Birdie says that if you keep that up, she is just going to have to come up to your house and take your puppy!

:neener: :neener: :ROFL2: :ROFL2:
Moral courage is the most valuable and usually the most absent characteristic in men ~ General George S. Patton, Jr.

She taking all the stars down from her sky to hang them up someplace new, where there's better weather and the sky's a different blue. ~ Autumn Fields
Hoyden
Collar Queen

Postby iluvk9 » April 10th, 2007, 7:01 am

Athena is asking the Sexy Rexy, "Are you lunch? Because I eat raw food."
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby pitbullmamaliz » April 10th, 2007, 7:04 am

:hysterical:

As soon as I saw Athena's nose so close to the Sex's crate, I was wondering if she still has an intact nose!
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby SisMorphine » April 10th, 2007, 7:06 am

Birdie is the ONLY dog The Sex has ever bitten. It was because Birdie was interested in a bad way (aka: I want to eat you) and not in a curious/friendly way.

And no, Noel, you cannot have my puppy :D
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine

Postby Hoyden » April 10th, 2007, 9:45 am

On April 10 2007, 6:06 AM, SisMorphine wrote:Birdie is the ONLY dog The Sex has ever bitten. It was because Birdie was interested in a bad way (aka: I want to eat you) and not in a curious/friendly way.

And no, Noel, you cannot have my puppy :D

But she loves the rats now! Bacon is on my shoulder and Birdie is laying on my foot.

Petey is outside because he wants to eat the poor rat. His jowls quiver and he hyperfocuses on the rat.
Moral courage is the most valuable and usually the most absent characteristic in men ~ General George S. Patton, Jr.

She taking all the stars down from her sky to hang them up someplace new, where there's better weather and the sky's a different blue. ~ Autumn Fields
Hoyden
Collar Queen

Postby randi81 » April 10th, 2007, 10:10 am

ROFL! You have a rabbit named "The Sex"? :dance:
-Randi.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body; but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, wine in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"
randi81
Full of Bully

Postby Jenn » April 10th, 2007, 2:12 pm

Very cute picture, and caption to go with it!
Jenn
undecided

Postby cheekymunkee » April 10th, 2007, 2:20 pm

Awwww, that is adorable!
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby SisMorphine » April 10th, 2007, 11:18 pm

On April 10 2007, 9:10 AM, randi81 wrote:ROFL! You have a rabbit named "The Sex"? :dance:

That's her nickname at least. I just remember the day that we were searching for her in my old apartment (my third roommate was an a-hole and let her out of my room because he was pissed at me), and my roommate and friend Lee said "I found The Sex. It's been under my bed this whole time!" I nearly pissed myself . . .
SisMorphine

Postby randi81 » April 11th, 2007, 9:52 am

On April 10 2007, 10:18 PM, SisMorphine wrote:
On April 10 2007, 9:10 AM, randi81 wrote:ROFL! You have a rabbit named "The Sex"? :dance:

That's her nickname at least. I just remember the day that we were searching for her in my old apartment (my third roommate was an a-hole and let her out of my room because he was pissed at me), and my roommate and friend Lee said "I found The Sex. It's been under my bed this whole time!" I nearly pissed myself . . .

LMAO!
-Randi.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body; but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, wine in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"
randi81
Full of Bully

Return to Four Legged, Finned and Feathered Family Members