Sneaky bone thief at work

If it's a non-human, non-Pit Bull, family member, post it here!

Postby a-bull » April 12th, 2007, 8:08 pm

Well I personally would prefer if you keep the Lab in the closet and post more of the pitbull . . . even if you do call it Donna Spaghetti or some such. :nono:
DISCLAIMER:

My posts are my own opinions unless otherwise stated. They are not necessarily correct for all dogs or all owners.
a-bull
I live here

Postby Marinepits » April 12th, 2007, 8:11 pm

On Thu, Apr 12 2007, 8:08 PM, a-bull wrote:Well I personally would prefer if you keep the Lab in the closet and post more of the pitbull . . . even if you do call it Donna Spaghetti or some such. :nono:

LMAO
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby a-bull » April 12th, 2007, 8:13 pm

(pssst . . . I remember Joyce from another forum :kool: and I thought she was WHACKED when she first joined. Remember her pictures and captions? :shock: I actually thought she was a friend of Alyssa's for some reason). :?

Alyssa~I'm so sorry.
DISCLAIMER:

My posts are my own opinions unless otherwise stated. They are not necessarily correct for all dogs or all owners.
a-bull
I live here

Postby iluvk9 » April 12th, 2007, 8:20 pm

On April 12 2007, a-bull wrote:Well I personally would prefer if you keep the Lab in the closet and post more of the pitbull . . . even if you do call it Donna Spaghetti or some such. :nono:

Donna Spaghetti?? Her name is DARLENE LINGUINE. Pronounced to rhyme together. Not "linguini".

Wearing her jewlery. Please note the toe ring, 04100824.
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby iluvk9 » April 12th, 2007, 8:21 pm

On April 12 2007, a-bull wrote:(pssst . . . I remember Joyce from another forum :kool: and I thought she was WHACKED when she first joined. Remember her pictures and captions? :shock: I actually thought she was a friend of Alyssa's for some reason). :?

Alyssa~I'm so sorry.

Alyssa and I met on the LOVEYOURLAB forum.
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby a-bull » April 12th, 2007, 8:41 pm

On April 12 2007, iluvk9 wrote:
On April 12 2007, a-bull wrote:(pssst . . . I remember Joyce from another forum :kool: and I thought she was WHACKED when she first joined. Remember her pictures and captions? :shock: I actually thought she was a friend of Alyssa's for some reason). :?

Alyssa~I'm so sorry.

Alyssa and I met on the LOVEYOURLAB forum.

This must be libel. There is no way Alyssa was ever on a Lab forum. Why?? Why would she---unless of course she was slumming or maybe trying to see what it's like to just own a dog. :|
DISCLAIMER:

a-bull
I live here

Postby a-bull » April 12th, 2007, 8:46 pm

On April 12 2007, iluvk9 wrote:
On April 12 2007, a-bull wrote:Well I personally would prefer if you keep the Lab in the closet and post more of the pitbull . . . even if you do call it Donna Spaghetti or some such. :nono:

Donna Spaghetti?? Her name is DARLENE LINGUINE. Pronounced to rhyme together. Not "linguini".

Wearing her jewlery. Please note the toe ring, 04100824.

Why a toe ring? Much to cheap for a pitbull.
DISCLAIMER:

a-bull
I live here

Postby iluvk9 » April 13th, 2007, 6:21 am

Alyssa is a Closet-Lab-Lover, as are half the members on this forum. :rolleyes2: They pm me all the time and we talk about Labradors. I would give names, but I promised not to. Why do you think Michelle recently asked that people empty their mailboxes? Labrador overload.

As for the toe ring, she just likes wearing jewelery. :)
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby a-bull » April 13th, 2007, 8:48 am

Well, that's enough about Labs on a pitbull forum---less Truman, more Donna Spaghetti. :D
DISCLAIMER:

a-bull
I live here

Previous

Return to Four Legged, Finned and Feathered Family Members