Sacha is a Mommy

If it's a non-human, non-Pit Bull, family member, post it here!

Postby luvmypitties » March 22nd, 2007, 10:42 am

Sacha looks like a very worn out tired proud mommy! Her pups look beautiful! Oh just wait til they start growing, seems like mine have doubled in size about everyday!

I have whelped several litters both rescued and the labs at my work. With all the colors of everything not only blood, I got a bit grossed out. Its even grosser (if thats a word) when a pup gets a bit stuck and you gotta help momma. That means getting your hands dirty.

How did Sacha do with everything being a first time mommy? Birthing go ok for her? She so cute!
Tina
Our thoughts and prayers are with Mick and Christine! We love you both!

RIP my precious Noah! You are greatly missed and still so loved!!! 7-12-06-- 2-21-07
RIP Abby! I always loved you!
luvmypitties
I live here

Postby Miakoda » March 22nd, 2007, 1:13 pm

On March 21 2007, katiek0417 wrote:
On March 21 2007, 9:14 PM, Miakoda wrote:Just curious, but what do you do? What kind of job do you have? :?

I have my Ph.D. in psychology with a concentration in cognition (specifically learning and memory) and subconcentration in neuropsychology/neuroscience. I am a full time professor at one of the universities near me. At the university, I conduct research on the preservation of cognitive abilities in both neurological disorders and learning disabilities.

And you get to play with puppies all day long? Fun!
Miakoda
Devoutly Bully

Postby katiek0417 » March 22nd, 2007, 1:22 pm

On March 22 2007, 6:11 AM, iluvk9 wrote:How are they all doing today? Can you take photos of each one so we can see how they grow? You don't have anything else to do, do ya? :wink:

Oh, and please don't try to pull that "I forgot" routine on us. LMAO

Okay, now you're asking alot :wink:

I can't promise to do it today...Sacha is EXTREMELY protective over the puppies and zaps out if she's away from them too long...I'll see what I can do, though....
"Rumor has it, compulsion is evil."

Katrina
Sacha CGC - Dumb Lab
Nisha CGC, PDC, PSA TC, PSA 1 - Crazy Malinois
Drusilla SLUT- Pet
Nemo - Dual-Purpose Narcotics
Cy TC, PSA 1, PSA 2, 2009 PSA Level 3 National Champion
Axo - Psycho Puppy
Rocky - RIP My Baby Boy
katiek0417
pointy ear hoarder

Postby iluvk9 » March 22nd, 2007, 4:14 pm

On March 22 2007, katiek0417 wrote:
On March 22 2007, 6:11 AM, iluvk9 wrote:How are they all doing today? Can you take photos of each one so we can see how they grow? You don't have anything else to do, do ya? :wink:

Oh, and please don't try to pull that "I forgot" routine on us. LMAO

Okay, now you're asking alot :wink:

I can't promise to do it today...Sacha is EXTREMELY protective over the puppies and zaps out if she's away from them too long...I'll see what I can do, though....

Okie Dokie! :bananaDance:
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Previous

Return to Four Legged, Finned and Feathered Family Members