The two leggers that serve the dogs...

Postby Hoyden » February 1st, 2006, 2:40 pm

Re-posting since my posts got lost when the server back-up went nutty. :beatComp:

My fourteen year old daughter Autumn. Freshman in High School, Honor Roll student and incredibly musically talented. She plays fife, flute, irish penny whistle, Bb Trumpet, Eb Trumpet, piano and guitar.

The kid amazes me. We got her a guitar for her birthday. Four hours later, she's out on the deck playing the choruses from Ironman by Iron Maiden and Nothing Else Matters by Metallica almost perfectly. She plays by ear mostly.

Shot with a long range lense at the New Haven St. Patrick's Day Parade by friend because she hates having her picture taken.

(Autumn actually knows how to use that bow. She has deadly aim)

Autumn & the Gremlin on the stairs at Hammond Castle in Gloucester, MA

Meet the exorcist, oops, I mean exerciser.

- Single handedly wears out two Pit Bulls with zoomies in a single hour.
- Climbs 6ft. chain link fences in 3 seconds flat.
- Defends Pit Bulls from ignorant people.
- Calls herself the best doggie feeder/waterer & doggie door kid ever.
- Fights with six year old boys in daycare and wins.
- Shares toys and sacrifices unwanted stuffed animals.
- Shows all her friends how to be nice to animals
- Lectures adults about "pit bull spon-sa-tility" in Home Depot.
- Calls Pit Bulls her bestest friends

Cailin, aka "the Gremlin". Four years old, hell on feet and opinionated. :batSmile:

She came up with this slogan herself!

The cutest little Pirate to sail the Seven Seas!

And last but not least, my husband Mark, who's so thrilled that I posted a picture of him on the internet in a skirt!

My first attempt at making a kilt and I happen to like the picture, so :thbbbbt:

Not too many pictures of me as I flee from the camera in fear. This was one was taken by the same friend with the long range lense at the New Haven St. Patrick's Day Parade.

I don't have too many pictures of us in mundane clothes, so you get us in garb. :D
Moral courage is the most valuable and usually the most absent characteristic in men ~ General George S. Patton, Jr.

She taking all the stars down from her sky to hang them up someplace new, where there's better weather and the sky's a different blue. ~ Autumn Fields
Hoyden
Collar Queen

Postby bullymommy » February 1st, 2006, 2:46 pm

i know that i have said this before on other boards but Cailin and Spencer would be partners in crime if we lived by eachother!!!!! great pictures!!!
bullymommy
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby Hoyden » February 1st, 2006, 3:05 pm

bullymommy wrote:i know that i have said this before on other boards but Cailin and Spencer would be partners in crime if we lived by eachother!!!!! great pictures!!!

LOL

Either they would be exhausted or we would be dead!
Moral courage is the most valuable and usually the most absent characteristic in men ~ General George S. Patton, Jr.

She taking all the stars down from her sky to hang them up someplace new, where there's better weather and the sky's a different blue. ~ Autumn Fields
Hoyden
Collar Queen

Postby Emi » February 1st, 2006, 6:18 pm

Great pictures .. the little one well she looks like she could take on the world single handed .. 8)
Emi
Full of Bully

Postby bullymommy » February 2nd, 2006, 3:25 am

Hoyden wrote:
bullymommy wrote:i know that i have said this before on other boards but Cailin and Spencer would be partners in crime if we lived by eachother!!!!! great pictures!!!

LOL

Either they would be exhausted or we would be dead!

i think a little of both, but maybe just a little bit more of us being dead!!!! 8)
bullymommy
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby SisMorphine » February 2nd, 2006, 9:13 am

You can't forget that The Gremlin is also the master at Greyhound Nest Making.
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby cheekymunkee » February 2nd, 2006, 12:25 pm

I love your kids!
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby Romanwild » February 2nd, 2006, 12:27 pm

Aye, I love a baudy wench! :clap:

Nice looking family!
Romanwild
I live here

Postby CinderDee » February 2nd, 2006, 2:42 pm

You have a beautiful family! Cailin is simply adorable. :D
Dee
CinderDee
I'm The Bug Whisperer

Postby Hoyden » February 2nd, 2006, 3:12 pm

Romanwild wrote:Aye, I love a baudy wench! :clap:

Nice looking family!

Proud member of the
International Wenches Guild
Local #69

Hoyden
Collar Queen

Postby bullymommy » February 2nd, 2006, 5:46 pm

SisMorphine wrote:You can't forget that The Gremlin is also the master at Greyhound Nest Making.

she seriously is way to cute!!!!
bullymommy
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby Hoyden » February 2nd, 2006, 6:06 pm

She's cute until you have to deal with her Scottish/Irish, German temper with attitude flying

She is a feral child, I tell ya.

Hoyden
Collar Queen

Postby bullymommy » February 2nd, 2006, 6:15 pm

Hoyden wrote:She's cute until you have to deal with her Scottish/Irish, German temper with attitude flying

I always love that picture!!!!
bullymommy
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby SisMorphine » February 2nd, 2006, 6:18 pm

bullymommy wrote:
SisMorphine wrote:You can't forget that The Gremlin is also the master at Greyhound Nest Making.

she seriously is way to cute!!!!

When we were visiting for the weekend she decided to make Wally a bed all his own and collected every single blanket in her room and constructed a nice nest for him . . . which he loved!

After that weekend I think she thinks that Greyhounds aren't such a bad breed either (or as Hoyden's neighbor refers to him: a California Brindle Fighting Dog or Overgrown Mastiff . . . :ROFL2: )
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine

Postby cheekymunkee » February 2nd, 2006, 6:30 pm

She's cute until you have to deal with her Scottish/Irish, German temper with attitude flying

No wonder I like her!! She's a mini me!!
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby Judy » February 2nd, 2006, 11:29 pm

ahh the Gremlin :)

Hoyden does have a very nice family.
Judy
Loyally Bully

Postby bullymommy » February 2nd, 2006, 11:51 pm

"california brindle fighting dog" thats f-ing hilarious :spin:
bullymommy
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby SisMorphine » February 2nd, 2006, 11:57 pm

bullymommy wrote:"california brindle fighting dog" thats f-ing hilarious :spin:

Yeah, the ACO also found it hilarious, luckily!

My vicious CABFD. Out to eat children and sleep on every single comfy couch he can find!!!!
SisMorphine

Postby SisMorphine » February 2nd, 2006, 11:59 pm

And for fun, another of The Gremlin and Wally from our visit. I think I'm going to get this one blown up and framed.
SisMorphine

Postby Hoyden » February 3rd, 2006, 12:35 am

I still think these two of Birdie and Wally are funny...

"I'm not talking to YOU!"

Close up the nesting greyhound

Wally says, "Hey Lady, I'm wearing the stinkin' coat give me a treat already!"
Birdie says, "Me too!"

Hoyden
Collar Queen

Next

Return to Two Legged Family Members