Do you think she is glowing??

Postby madremissy » May 17th, 2008, 9:12 pm

Bristol this afternoon. I caught a shot of her talking to Mckinlee.
I am about to be a Grandma

madremissy
I have a basketball and I'm not afraid to use it.

Postby LaylaWoobie » May 17th, 2008, 9:26 pm

she looks absolutely beautiful!
LaylaWoobie
Full of Bully

Postby pitbullmamaliz » May 17th, 2008, 10:10 pm

What a GORGEOUS picture!
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby madremissy » May 17th, 2008, 10:18 pm

pitbullmamaliz wrote:What a GORGEOUS picture!

I think this is my favorite, even out of all the pictures here aunt took outside in the yard the day of her shower. I am going to print this out and add to my picture wall in my bedroom. I love candid shots.
madremissy

Postby amazincc » May 17th, 2008, 11:40 pm

I LOVE that picture... :)
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby madremissy » May 17th, 2008, 11:49 pm

amazincc wrote:I LOVE that picture... :)

Thank you, and I love what you are doing :wink:
madremissy

Postby CinderDee » May 18th, 2008, 1:52 am

She looks beautiful!
Dee
CinderDee
I'm The Bug Whisperer

Postby Jenn » May 18th, 2008, 11:10 am

That is extremely precious, I LOVE pictures like that so much. :)
I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure....
Jenn
undecided

Postby iluvk9 » May 18th, 2008, 1:34 pm

Bristol is a gorgeous pregnant woman! I can't wait for you to post that Mckinlee is here. Are you going to squeeze the stuffings out of her?
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby KJS » May 18th, 2008, 1:37 pm

What a lovely picture...now whan can we see the baby?...some of us dont have extreme amounts of patience you know...I dont mean me of course :smileUp: but Cheeky can get quite nasty whan she gets to the end of her rope...literally
Dont breed or buy while shelter animals die!
KJS
Supremely Bully

Postby iluvk9 » May 18th, 2008, 1:38 pm

KJS wrote:What a lovely picture...now whan can we see the baby?...some of us dont have extreme amounts of patience you know...I dont mean me of course :smileUp: but Cheeky can get quite nasty whan she gets to the end of her rope...literally

Please....she wouldn't even let us NAME the baby. :rolleyes2:
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby airwalk » May 18th, 2008, 2:17 pm

That's a beatiful picture, Bristol is indeed glowing..and sheesh the Aunties of PBT need to all go take a walk....around the block and grow your patience back. :D
airwalk
I live here

Postby madremissy » May 18th, 2008, 2:47 pm

Patience, what is that?????? I have none at the moment. I am bouncing off the walls right now.

Today is the day that the doctor told her to quit taking the medicine that slowed her contractions. So we are on the down hill swing now. If she goes into labor, it's on.

Joyce, I did pass your disapproval of not getting to name the baby, but they were kinda stuck on Mckinlee. :wink: Maybe the next one. Which I hope will not be until a few years from now.
madremissy

Postby pocketpit » May 18th, 2008, 3:17 pm

Bristol is a gorgeous pregnant woman!

I agree!
pocketpit
Supremely Bully

Postby iluvk9 » May 18th, 2008, 7:15 pm

madremissy wrote:Joyce, I did pass your disapproval of not getting to name the baby, but they were kinda stuck on Mckinlee. :wink: Maybe the next one.

Okay, but next time we would like triplets. They would be fun to name. We tried to name twins for KaylasMomJenn, but she didn't go for it either.
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby madremissy » May 18th, 2008, 7:48 pm

iluvk9 wrote:
madremissy wrote:Joyce, I did pass your disapproval of not getting to name the baby, but they were kinda stuck on Mckinlee. :wink: Maybe the next one.

Okay, but next time we would like triplets. They would be fun to name. We tried to name twins for KaylasMomJenn, but she didn't go for it either.

Ok, I will let her know. I am sure Josh will be thrilled. :rolleyes2: Everytime they do a sonogram he always ask " There is still only one in there, right?"
madremissy

Postby BullyLady » May 19th, 2008, 12:34 am

That picture is absolutely amazing. :mrgreen:
"I'm not all bad but I'm a faithful sinner."
~Dave Matthews
Cathleen
Shelby - AB Mix 1 yr - CGC
BullyLady
Proud Uber Nerd

Postby KJS » May 19th, 2008, 10:19 am

Never mind me taking a walk...get Bristol out on a jog around the block to get things going..or go and get her something spicy to eat...we are waiting here.....
Dont breed or buy while shelter animals die!
KJS
Supremely Bully

Postby madremissy » May 19th, 2008, 11:26 am

She wants to get past today. It is her so called moms birthday and she doesn't want it born today. Long story. But to sum it up. Her mom walked out on her and her sister when she was 15 and chose drugs over the girls. She is having a hard time forgiving her.
Anyway she goes back to the doctor Thursday and if she is still contracting then maybe we will have a baby this weekend. She told me that she was going to start walking tomorrow. I told her to have some good ole monkey sex. Josh was for all that but Bristol just looked at me funny. :|
madremissy

Postby gayrghts » May 19th, 2008, 3:41 pm

madremissy wrote:She wants to get past today. It is her so called moms birthday and she doesn't want it born today. Long story. But to sum it up. Her mom walked out on her and her sister when she was 15 and chose drugs over the girls. She is having a hard time forgiving her.
Anyway she goes back to the doctor Thursday and if she is still contracting then maybe we will have a baby this weekend. She told me that she was going to start walking tomorrow. I told her to have some good ole monkey sex. Josh was for all that but Bristol just looked at me funny. :|

IF by chance she does have the baby today..... just tell her its a new positive thing to make up for the negative so called mom thing

ok, i can't belive i'm asking but, what's monkey sex?
Heather

A dog teaches a (kid) boy fidelity, perseverance, and to turn around three times before lying down.
- Robert Benchley
gayrghts
I live here

Next

Return to Two Legged Family Members