SPAY NEUTER CLINIC, MONTREAL, QC MARCH 11TH

Postby call2arms » March 1st, 2009, 7:18 pm

Hey guys!
My class is organizing a spay&neuter fundraiser for our grad from the Vanier College Animal health program (I'm almost done, yeah!!!) on March 11th, on that day only. If you need to sterilize an animal or know someone who does, know that we have a regular clinic at school and that the students have had numerous previous experiences with surgery care and anesthetic monitoring, as it is part of our curriculum and most of us also work in clinics.

Cats, male (50$) and female (85-95$), small male dogs (50$), male guinea pigs and rabbits (50$) can be sterilized, for female dogs it must be a small breed, before first heat only (inquire for price).

A veterinarian will be performing the procedure (she's an amazing vet) and students will provide care and anesthetic/surgery assistance.

PM me for more info, as well as crossposting!

Feel free to ask me for more info anc crosspost as well
“Your birth is a mistake you'll spend your whole life trying to correct.” Chuck Palahniuk

I love pus but I hate people.

I can say words like undifferentiated gonads now!
call2arms
Boys Stink

Postby call2arms » March 13th, 2009, 3:59 pm

We successfully speutered 41 animals wednesday morning, it was a lot of work, fun and exhausting! Yay for no more reproductive organs!
“Your birth is a mistake you'll spend your whole life trying to correct.” Chuck Palahniuk

I love pus but I hate people.

I can say words like undifferentiated gonads now!
call2arms
Boys Stink

Postby Marinepits » March 13th, 2009, 4:13 pm

Whoa! :shock:

Great job! :rock:
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Return to Canada