The *&#%$ Word filter???

Have a question/comment/concern about the board in general? Post it here

Postby turtle » January 25th, 2006, 1:16 pm

I'm curious... how many words are in the bad word filter? I've noticed these:

p e e = tinkle (LOL, I've not heard that one since I was a kid!)

s h i t = shiny

a s s = fanny

d i c k = peepee (but that got changed, right?)

f * * k = smurf?

What others fall in this category???
turtle
Loyally Bully

Postby Romanwild » January 25th, 2006, 1:42 pm

Typing the actual word would defeat the purpose of the filter, wouldn't it? :backRoll:

There are 20 so far.

We are doing our best to keep the site G rated or at least PG13. Anyone can read this forum. You don't have to be a member. That means that reporters, politicians, animal rights groups and people who know nothing of the breed can lurk.

The site is about saving the breed and changing the current incorrect stereotype of the typical pit bull dog and it's owner.
Romanwild
I live here

Postby mnp13 » January 25th, 2006, 1:47 pm

I looooooove the word filter! And when I see things that slip through I add more! mu ha ha ha ha ha ha (that's my diabolical laugh)

Yes, dick was changed, I have to make that consession considering my boyfriend's username is DemoDick. I might change it back though. :twisted:

yes, the f-word is 'smurf' and as many permutations of the word as I could think of.

enjoy! :D
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby turtle » January 25th, 2006, 2:24 pm

Yes, it's kind of funny to see "fanny" or "tinkle" in the middle of a post...

Though to be honest I can't see what so bad about a s s, that's a donkey right? :D

Actually kids hear all those filtered words and worse every day at school so it's not saving their delicate ears. But I suppose it makes us look better if we cuss in funny words!

Hummm, now I wonder what the other 15 filtered words are!
turtle
Loyally Bully

Return to Questions / Problems