Custom Pet Portraits - 3 spots open!

Have a Bully related CafePress store? Do you make or sell dog products? Let us know so we can shop there! Posting animals for sale is against board policy

Postby Tubular Toby » March 2nd, 2011, 12:28 pm

Hello all! I am majoring in Studio Art at Oklahoma State University and I wanted to open up the possibility of doing custom portraits for you all again. I need to keep myself busy working and could also use the extra income to help support Toby. :mrgreen: I am very interested in doing some in charcoal instead of graphite and unfortunately, I don't have any examples of my work in charcoal in my gallery yet. I can still do pencil, though, and I'm even open to doing scratchboard (a few older pieces can be seen in my gallery).

I really need to update this, pieces will be coming in over the next few weeks.

I am only taking THREE commissions right now, due to time constraints. However, I'm also cutting my price in half. I've typically gotten paid $70-80 for 8 x 10 portraits on paper. Instead, I'm dropping my price to $40. I just sold a custom scratchboard (8 x 10) for $125, but I'll drop that price to $60. These prices are only valid to the first three people that want a commission (IF I get that many! Haha).

I can also mat works done on paper for you before I mail them, making them easy to fit into a common sized frame. I will do this for an extra $10, which around here is a pretty common price for this size of work if you go have it done somewhere.

If you're interested, please respond to this thread.
Owned by Totally Tubular Toby

Buy the ticket, take the ride
Tubular Toby
Confident Young Bully

Return to Marketplace