Cafepress of my own

Have a Bully related CafePress store? Do you make or sell dog products? Let us know so we can shop there! Posting animals for sale is against board policy

Postby msvette2u » May 17th, 2006, 11:58 am

Well I finally did it...I've heard many people comment that I ought to put Lambie on some items, so I have - check it out here:
http://www.cafepress.com/msvette2u
The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.
msvette2u
I live here

Postby cheekymunkee » May 17th, 2006, 12:00 pm

Cute!! :thumbsup:
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby msvette2u » May 17th, 2006, 12:17 pm

Thanks - because of Copper's back problems (increased vet bills) and the fact I got laid off and now have no income to speak of, I need to try to earn some extra bucks. Dunno how this will work but figured it can't hurt to make a store??
msvette2u
I live here

Postby SpiritFngrz » May 17th, 2006, 12:55 pm

I am in love with Lambie!!!
SpiritFngrz
I live here

Postby a-bull » May 17th, 2006, 12:58 pm

Good for you!! :thumbsup:

I keep forgetting you're the one with "that" dog. I love that dog!! :heartbeat:
DISCLAIMER:

My posts are my own opinions unless otherwise stated. They are not necessarily correct for all dogs or all owners.
a-bull
I live here

Postby msvette2u » May 17th, 2006, 1:04 pm

She is a striking dog, we get alot of looks whereever we go! Added to her "cuteness" is the fact she's apparently a "mini" aussie and is hovering around 30lbs, a very NICE size dog!
msvette2u
I live here

Postby a-bull » May 17th, 2006, 1:11 pm

msvette2u wrote:She is a striking dog, we get alot of looks whereever we go! Added to her "cuteness" is the fact she's apparently a "mini" aussie and is hovering around 30lbs, a very NICE size dog!

Oh wow!! All this time I thought she was big---like a white German Shepherd size. :shock:
DISCLAIMER:

My posts are my own opinions unless otherwise stated. They are not necessarily correct for all dogs or all owners.
a-bull
I live here

Postby msvette2u » May 17th, 2006, 1:16 pm

No - she's actually pretty small, the smallest dog we have except for Copper! It's odd - we thought Aussie but she's still small even for that breed. At the pet fair last month, we saw a Mini Aussie and they were about the same size, so that's why we settled on Mini...
Here's a photo of her with my parents Miniature Schnauzer for a size comparison...

msvette2u
I live here

Postby a-bull » May 17th, 2006, 1:29 pm

Well then isn't she just the cutest darn thing!!
DISCLAIMER:

a-bull
I live here

Return to Marketplace