Grand Carpet Mill Deluxe for sale (GA)

Have a Bully related CafePress store? Do you make or sell dog products? Let us know so we can shop there! Posting animals for sale is against board policy

Postby dogged » March 10th, 2009, 11:38 am

Just throwing this one out there...if anyone in the GA/SC area is interested in a Grand Carpet Mill Deluxe, I am selling mine. It's like new and in great condition. I can't ship it, but will transport it a reasonable distance.

PM me for more details.
"Hey, I'm glad I found you. I need your approval to cut down some lollipop trees outside the sea monkey hut. These decisions have to go through you because you're the mayor of crazy town."
dogged
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby dogged » March 23rd, 2009, 10:23 pm

This baby is still for sale! For any of those in the surrounding states, I will be in central GA the first weekend in April and north GA the third weekend. I may be in TN the second weekend. The carpetmill can hitch a ride if anyone wants 'er and can meet me.
"Hey, I'm glad I found you. I need your approval to cut down some lollipop trees outside the sea monkey hut. These decisions have to go through you because you're the mayor of crazy town."
dogged
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby furever_pit » November 9th, 2009, 11:33 am

Is it still up for sale? If so, how much?
furever_pit
Supremely Bully

Return to Marketplace