What the Hell...a sale

Have a Bully related CafePress store? Do you make or sell dog products? Let us know so we can shop there! Posting animals for sale is against board policy

Postby TheRedQueen » July 16th, 2008, 12:45 pm

That's right, I remember it now...that's probably why it was on my short list, because I liked it on Oscar! lol
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby call2arms » July 28th, 2008, 4:35 pm

Can't wait for Jessie's to arrive, a 2" slip buckle in a pretty white w/ red, green, blue and silver anchors. :D
“Your birth is a mistake you'll spend your whole life trying to correct.” Chuck Palahniuk

I love pus but I hate people.

I can say words like undifferentiated gonads now!
call2arms
Boys Stink

Postby airwalk » July 28th, 2008, 4:36 pm

I love the boys new ones...must resist the urge to go back to that site....must resist....must resist.
airwalk
I live here

Postby BullyLady » July 29th, 2008, 3:05 pm

I just went to Collarmania and designed the two collars I want for my pup, now that she's stopped growing as quickly, and I very quickly racked up $78 with a football team collar and a custom embroidered nylon collar and a matching nylon lead. :shock: Is it sad that I don't feel that is an excessive amount to spend on my little girl? Better start saving up so I can put that order through! Lisa, do you offer financing? :lol:
"I'm not all bad but I'm a faithful sinner."
~Dave Matthews
Cathleen
Shelby - AB Mix 1 yr - CGC
BullyLady
Proud Uber Nerd

Postby call2arms » July 30th, 2008, 2:25 pm

It's heeeereee!!! And it's beautiful!!

Lisa, I tought of something... Usually Jessie does not wear her collar inside, but since this one is so pretty she will be keeping it. But, there is the tad jingling that drives everyne crazy...

Would it be possible to make some sort of velcro pouchy thing in matching fabric (especially if you have scraps) to hold the tags together? I've been looking for a tag pouchy-thingie and either they're fugly, or non-existant. That would be so awesome!

What do you think?
“Your birth is a mistake you'll spend your whole life trying to correct.” Chuck Palahniuk

I love pus but I hate people.

I can say words like undifferentiated gonads now!
call2arms
Boys Stink

Previous

Return to Marketplace