LaylaWoobie's dog treats

Have a Bully related CafePress store? Do you make or sell dog products? Let us know so we can shop there! Posting animals for sale is against board policy

Postby pitbullmamaliz » March 2nd, 2008, 11:54 pm

The site looks great! How many cookies come per bag?
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby LaylaWoobie » March 3rd, 2008, 12:05 am

Each bag will be a batch of cookies...so it really depends on the flavor. Most make about 2 dozen, give or take a few. Some cookies are bigger than others, so it all depends on the flavor. Hope that helps.[/i]
LaylaWoobie
Full of Bully

Postby amazincc » March 3rd, 2008, 12:09 am

I like it!!!

And Beast has a cookie named for him... how COOL is THAT!?!? :ogen:

How'd you know he ADORES bacon and cheese??? :lol3:
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby LaylaWoobie » March 3rd, 2008, 12:11 am

Well, I mean, he does seem to be everyone's favorite, and I didn't think palm leaf flavored treats would be very popular.

And I could tell by the big saggy lips he loves bacon! It's a gift I have... :greenWave:
LaylaWoobie
Full of Bully

Postby LaylaWoobie » March 3rd, 2008, 12:47 am

I need pictures of Riggs & Ruby for the site Michelle!
LaylaWoobie
Full of Bully

Postby amazincc » March 3rd, 2008, 2:02 am

We are "outing" you on ours!!! :wink:

amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby LaylaWoobie » March 3rd, 2008, 11:06 am

Aw thank you! That's so cute, I love him more and more each time I see his goobery face! I'm going to put up some links today on mine.
LaylaWoobie
Full of Bully

Postby katiek0417 » March 3rd, 2008, 1:39 pm

On March 03 2008, 10:06 AM, LaylaWoobie wrote:Aw thank you! That's so cute, I love him more and more each time I see his goobery face! I'm going to put up some links today on mine.

I'm going to be adding you to Greg's site...mind if I snag your logo (the Layla's K9 Kookies)?
"Rumor has it, compulsion is evil."

Katrina
Sacha CGC - Dumb Lab
Nisha CGC, PDC, PSA TC, PSA 1 - Crazy Malinois
Drusilla SLUT- Pet
Nemo - Dual-Purpose Narcotics
Cy TC, PSA 1, PSA 2, 2009 PSA Level 3 National Champion
Axo - Psycho Puppy
Rocky - RIP My Baby Boy
katiek0417
pointy ear hoarder

Postby mnp13 » March 3rd, 2008, 2:11 pm

On March 02 2008, 23:47, LaylaWoobie wrote:I need pictures of Riggs & Ruby for the site Michelle!

here's my current favorite of Riggs

I'll have to go find one of Ruby.

If you do a search in the gallery section there are a bunch of threads with pictures of all three. Use whatever you'd like to!
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby LaylaWoobie » March 3rd, 2008, 2:15 pm

I'm going to be adding you to Greg's site...mind if I snag your logo (the Layla's K9 Kookies)?

Nope, anyone can feel free to add it to whatever...

Thanks Michelle, I'll put up Riggs later this afternoon, I saw some cute ones in the gallery, but thought I'd check with you for favorites first.
LaylaWoobie
Full of Bully

Postby pitbullmamaliz » March 31st, 2008, 2:51 pm

I ordered three different kinds of cookies (2 for Inara, 1 for the Pisser) and they arrived today. HOLY HELL they smell good! I was tempted to try them! :oops: And they are quite popular - Inara is trying to figure out how to get on the table to get more of them! Two thumbs up!!!
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby LaylaWoobie » March 31st, 2008, 2:54 pm

On March 31 2008, 1:51 PM, pitbullmamaliz wrote:I ordered three different kinds of cookies (2 for Inara, 1 for the Pisser) and they arrived today. HOLY HELL they smell good! I was tempted to try them! :oops: And they are quite popular - Inara is trying to figure out how to get on the table to get more of them! Two thumbs up!!!

YAY!!! I'm glad your kids liked them! :bounce:

They won't hurt you if you took a little taste, but I think Inara may be a little angry if you steal her cookies! Don't forget to send me pictures of them so I can add them to the site!
LaylaWoobie
Full of Bully

Postby airwalk » March 31st, 2008, 3:33 pm

I'll be ordering when I get home...Kendell, if I don't do paypal, could you Pm me your address so I can mail a check??
airwalk
I live here

Postby LaylaWoobie » March 31st, 2008, 3:34 pm

On March 31 2008, 2:33 PM, airwalk wrote:I'll be ordering when I get home...Kendell, if I don't do paypal, could you Pm me your address so I can mail a check??

Surely!
LaylaWoobie
Full of Bully

Postby sfbullygirl » March 31st, 2008, 8:55 pm

ooh I just saw this I am ordering some now :mrgreen:
sfbullygirl
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby LaylaWoobie » March 31st, 2008, 8:58 pm

On March 31 2008, 7:55 PM, sfbullygirl wrote:ooh I just saw this I am ordering some now :mrgreen:

Great, thanks! I'll let you know when your order is shipped!
LaylaWoobie
Full of Bully

Postby SisMorphine » March 31st, 2008, 10:24 pm

Oooh! Wally and Teeny LOVE homemade cookies. I'll have to order once I have some extra dough. Maybe I'll ever order a bag of cookies for the evil foster kitties and my kitty to share . . .
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby LaylaWoobie » March 31st, 2008, 10:27 pm

On March 31 2008, 9:24 PM, SisMorphine wrote:Oooh! Wally and Teeny LOVE homemade cookies. I'll have to order once I have some extra dough. Maybe I'll ever order a bag of cookies for the evil foster kitties and my kitty to share . . .

I'm partial to the pups too...our kitty only gets cookies every once in a great while. Layla gets them alll the time, just because I like her more :giggle:
LaylaWoobie
Full of Bully

Postby SisMorphine » March 31st, 2008, 10:33 pm

On March 31 2008, 10:27 PM, LaylaWoobie wrote:
On March 31 2008, 9:24 PM, SisMorphine wrote:Oooh! Wally and Teeny LOVE homemade cookies. I'll have to order once I have some extra dough. Maybe I'll ever order a bag of cookies for the evil foster kitties and my kitty to share . . .

I'm partial to the pups too...our kitty only gets cookies every once in a great while. Layla gets them alll the time, just because I like her more :giggle:

I'm always nervous to buy new food and/or treats for my cat because she has severe food allergies. But as far as the evil foster kitties go . . . Saturday they were stealing food right out of the mouths of the dogs in our advanced class, and ate through numerous sample bags of Innova dog food. They are evil evil food monsters. They've even tried to swipe my chinese food right off my fork!!!!
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby LaylaWoobie » March 31st, 2008, 10:36 pm

On March 31 2008, 9:33 PM, SisMorphine wrote:
On March 31 2008, 10:27 PM, LaylaWoobie wrote:

I'm always nervous to buy new food and/or treats for my cat because she has severe food allergies. But as far as the evil foster kitties go . . . Saturday they were stealing food right out of the mouths of the dogs in our advanced class, and ate through numerous sample bags of Innova dog food. They are evil evil food monsters. They've even tried to swipe my chinese food right off my fork!!!!

I'm convinced all kitties are evil (I say this as mine is "innocently" curled up on my lap...she's planning something, I can tell). We just brought her a new bag of food home and she tore a hole in the BOTTOM of the bag and started eating out of it...I could skin her...

If you order kitty treats, let me know what allergies they have and I can make something they can eat...or if there's one you were thinking of, I can let you know what's in it and we can see if it's okay for them. If not, let me know what they can eat and I'll whip something up for them.
LaylaWoobie
Full of Bully

PreviousNext

Return to Marketplace