Collar Mania!

Have a Bully related CafePress store? Do you make or sell dog products? Let us know so we can shop there! Posting animals for sale is against board policy

Postby airwalk » June 23rd, 2008, 6:17 pm

Liz, thanks I'll have to go look that may very well scream Magic on it.
airwalk
I live here

Postby LaylaWoobie » June 23rd, 2008, 7:12 pm

TheRedQueen wrote:I originally thought modest, but then I was caught up by the flashy. However, I seem to be coming back around to the less-flashy...that's Inara's gig.

The shiny stuff caught my eye, and I couldn't look away! :shock: But I think I'm settling on navy blue.

I'm still stuck on the navy blue with maybe eggshell if you want something modest? The conchos would look nice with that I think :|

I'm horrible at decisions though
LaylaWoobie
Full of Bully

Postby TheRedQueen » June 23rd, 2008, 8:04 pm

Okay, how's this sound?

1.5" Navy blue (supersoft), Vinque font (upper/lower case) "Score", silver thread and 1 celtic eternal Cross concho on either side of his name

:confused: Good?
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby pitbullmamaliz » June 23rd, 2008, 8:35 pm

Oooh! Silver would look FAB on the navy!
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby airwalk » June 24th, 2008, 8:49 am

That'll be excellent
airwalk
I live here

Postby adoptanapbt » September 7th, 2008, 9:13 pm

Bwooahaha! One of my co-worker's ordered a $49 collar after I told her to go to collarmania.com.... 8)

Do I get a commission or a finder's fee of any kind? Also, does this mean I have to order a collar, too, since my co-worker's dog will now outshine mine?
Desdemona, CGC (FS APBT 5/05)
Aggie (aka Demonspawn), PITA (MN flame point Siamese/DSH 12/06)
Beanie, PITA in training (MN flame point Siamese/DSH 7/07)

http://www.merideprettyoneday.blogspot.com
adoptanapbt
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby airwalk » September 7th, 2008, 9:41 pm

adoptanapbt wrote:Bwooahaha! One of my co-worker's ordered a $49 collar after I told her to go to collarmania.com.... 8)

Do I get a commission or a finder's fee of any kind? Also, does this mean I have to order a collar, too, since my co-worker's dog will now outshine mine?

No....and....Yes
airwalk
I live here

Postby katiek0417 » September 7th, 2008, 11:20 pm

My friend Anne bought one after seeing Nemo's collars...
"Rumor has it, compulsion is evil."

Katrina
Sacha CGC - Dumb Lab
Nisha CGC, PDC, PSA TC, PSA 1 - Crazy Malinois
Drusilla SLUT- Pet
Nemo - Dual-Purpose Narcotics
Cy TC, PSA 1, PSA 2, 2009 PSA Level 3 National Champion
Axo - Psycho Puppy
Rocky - RIP My Baby Boy
katiek0417
pointy ear hoarder

Postby call2arms » September 14th, 2008, 11:51 am

I got my cousin the Collarmania site as well as the Ella's lead one as well as to some people at work. There should definitely be some sort of compensation... lol

I sad to say that Jessie actually got chafing from her satin lining collar, so she can't wear it all the time. She might need a leather one because of that, dammit. :D
“Your birth is a mistake you'll spend your whole life trying to correct.” Chuck Palahniuk

I love pus but I hate people.

I can say words like undifferentiated gonads now!
call2arms
Boys Stink

Postby sfbullygirl » September 14th, 2008, 2:36 pm

call2arms wrote:I got my cousin the Collarmania site as well as the Ella's lead one as well as to some people at work. There should definitely be some sort of compensation... lol

I sad to say that Jessie actually got chafing from her satin lining collar, so she can't wear it all the time. She might need a leather one because of that, dammit. :D

aww that is too bad, I can also make the actual collar with softer nylon inside, it is also important that the collar fit properly and not be able to spin on the neck as this can cause abrasions.

Other than that...the specialty leathers are really soft and very gently on the neck.
sfbullygirl
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby dlynne1123 » September 14th, 2008, 7:51 pm

Ok, not a fashion consultant myself, so questions on what looks good on red dogs???

One red, red nose and white and one red with black nose and eye liner.....

I'm obsessed with camo colors of green and tan but i'm seeing all kinds of ideas! Not so much into flashy but natural colors but I want something 1 1/2 to 2" wide so the designs can show...

Oh, and their both girls but I like to call them tomboys :P so nothing extremely girly....

I do like the flowers and paisleys.....and the leaves too.....too much to choose from!

Any ideas??
Ryder - Rescue APBT
Panser on a Roll - APBT (American Bully?)
Gretchen - the red headed cat that thinks shes a dog
Prudence - the new cat on the block to put the dogs in their place!
Punchlines Better Than Lojac - APBT (RIP)
dlynne1123
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby call2arms » September 14th, 2008, 9:35 pm

Her collar is the slide buckle type, so it's definitely not spinning on her neck, but she's just too sensitive I think...
“Your birth is a mistake you'll spend your whole life trying to correct.” Chuck Palahniuk

I love pus but I hate people.

I can say words like undifferentiated gonads now!
call2arms
Boys Stink

Postby airwalk » September 14th, 2008, 10:17 pm

On my two red dogs oranges and pinks are stunning...Scooter has the Burgundy metallic leather for his Sunday going to meeting collar with green embroidery and it looks amazing. I also like Greens and navy's on red dogs...but Red is very stunning too!

Good luck!
airwalk
I live here

Postby sfbullygirl » September 14th, 2008, 11:30 pm

dlynne1123 wrote:Ok, not a fashion consultant myself, so questions on what looks good on red dogs???

One red, red nose and white and one red with black nose and eye liner.....

I'm obsessed with camo colors of green and tan but i'm seeing all kinds of ideas! Not so much into flashy but natural colors but I want something 1 1/2 to 2" wide so the designs can show...

Oh, and their both girls but I like to call them tomboys :P so nothing extremely girly....

I do like the flowers and paisleys.....and the leaves too.....too much to choose from!

Any ideas??

I will have to go through the galleries and get back to you there are lots that fit that description :)
sfbullygirl
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby sfbullygirl » September 14th, 2008, 11:31 pm

airwalk wrote:On my two red dogs oranges and pinks are stunning...Scooter has the Burgundy metallic leather for his Sunday going to meeting collar with green embroidery and it looks amazing. I also like Greens and navy's on red dogs...but Red is very stunning too!

Good luck!

I agree with these color choices as well
sfbullygirl
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby iluvk9 » September 15th, 2008, 6:03 am

I just ordered a blue one with yellow lettering for my new red Golden Retriever. PBT helped me with the colors. I was going to get the green, but then this cosmic blue showed up and I chose that. (His name is Astro.)

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=25827
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby sfbullygirl » September 15th, 2008, 1:13 pm

iluvk9 wrote:I just ordered a blue one with yellow lettering for my new red Golden Retriever. PBT helped me with the colors. I was going to get the green, but then this cosmic blue showed up and I chose that. (His name is Astro.)

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=25827

I think that will look awesome on him Joyce
sfbullygirl
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby amazincc » September 15th, 2008, 1:16 pm

We just got THE cutest little Sophie collar in the mail!!! :shock: :)

Mick was very disappointed that it only fits on his front leg... lol

I can't wait to see Sophie in it, and post pics.
Thanks, Alyssa and Lisa... Jessica was absolutely thrilled! :hug3:
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby sfbullygirl » September 15th, 2008, 1:26 pm

amazincc wrote:We just got THE cutest little Sophie collar in the mail!!! :shock: :)

Mick was very disappointed that it only fits on his front leg... lol

I can't wait to see Sophie in it, and post pics.
Thanks, Alyssa and Lisa... Jessica was absolutely thrilled! :hug3:

YAY!!! I hope it make Jessica feel better I cannot wait to see pics :)
sfbullygirl
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby SisMorphine » September 15th, 2008, 1:51 pm

Yay! Thank you SO MUCH Lisa for really getting that out quickly. I'm glad it could brighten Jessica's day. I know how much she likes mail :D
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

PreviousNext

Return to Marketplace