Doggie Quilts

Have a Bully related CafePress store? Do you make or sell dog products? Let us know so we can shop there! Posting animals for sale is against board policy

Postby lellis34 » October 14th, 2007, 11:49 pm

If anyone is interested, I currently have this red/yellow quilt and pillow combo available. It's $45 for the quilt and $8 for the pillow. I'm working on some other large ones, but currently have 3 small ones available too if you'd be interested in a smaller one.

Ming Ming: “celery is great after a good pee”
Tuck: “you can say that again”
Ming Ming: “celery is great after a good pee”
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vW-ZxcPE33w
lellis34
Bull Meister

Postby gayrghts » October 15th, 2007, 12:24 am

They are beautiful.... if only i had dogs that would not destroy....
Heather

A dog teaches a (kid) boy fidelity, perseverance, and to turn around three times before lying down.
- Robert Benchley
gayrghts
I live here

Postby Malli » October 15th, 2007, 3:55 am

They are very lovely :)

I am sad to say with my car being fixed and christmas on the way I just can't do it.

Maybe you'll still be making them in a few months?
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day, tomorrow doesn't look good either.
E-I-E-I-O!

Postby SisMorphine » October 21st, 2007, 9:59 pm

Oooh I'm loving the colors! I also like the idea of the matching pillow . . . both Wally and Teeny are pillow w hores. They need to rest their lazy heads on something!
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Previous

Return to Marketplace