Doggie Quilts

Have a Bully related CafePress store? Do you make or sell dog products? Let us know so we can shop there! Posting animals for sale is against board policy

Postby amazincc » September 1st, 2007, 9:41 pm

I want three... two big ones (something w/blue/black, one w/red... paw prints and bones) and one small pink-something for a 10-pound chi mix!
Matching pillows for all three...
For Christmas, if it's possible... :)
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby chewbecca » September 3rd, 2007, 1:46 pm

How much for a Truman sized one but with pink and other girly colors?
http://www.ellaslead.com
The only lead you'll ever need.
chewbecca
Loyally Bully

Postby SisMorphine » September 3rd, 2007, 4:50 pm

Must knock over bank sometime soon . . .
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby Malli » September 3rd, 2007, 11:32 pm

I know, I may get one (a quilt and pillow set) depending on my next paycheque... which sounds rediculous, but thats the way it is...
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day, tomorrow doesn't look good either.
E-I-E-I-O!

Postby CinderDee » September 5th, 2007, 12:48 am

Look what Kato got from Truman, Harleybird and Darlene!

He absolutely loves it and hasn't left it except to go out, and then he ran right back to it. lol It's gorgeous!

Dee
CinderDee
I'm The Bug Whisperer

Postby cheekymunkee » September 5th, 2007, 1:03 am

Awwww, I love my Kato. :)
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby iluvk9 » September 5th, 2007, 6:02 am

We are so glad Kato loves it. We love him! :heartbeat:
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby pitbullmamaliz » September 5th, 2007, 8:07 am

How awesome!
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby CinderDee » September 5th, 2007, 8:04 pm

Awww, thanks! :D
Dee
CinderDee
I'm The Bug Whisperer

Postby amazincc » September 5th, 2007, 8:11 pm

How cool!!! Kato is beautiful... so is the quilt! :)
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby lellis34 » September 6th, 2007, 9:16 am

AWWW!! I'm so glad he likes it.

I've started a list of stuff people have said they wanted and I'm working on a bunch of things. As I finish I'll post or PM to see if you really want them. And, if not I'll offer up here, or sell when I go to Oktoberfest. I'm so glad the doggies are lovin' their blankies.
Ming Ming: “celery is great after a good pee”
Tuck: “you can say that again”
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vW-ZxcPE33w
lellis34
Bull Meister

Postby CinderDee » September 6th, 2007, 7:38 pm

On Wednesday, 05 September 2007, 7:11 PM, amazincc wrote:How cool!!! Kato is beautiful... so is the quilt! :)

Thank you! :)

Someone on my fish forum just said he looked like a fat old man in the pic. lol
Dee
CinderDee
I'm The Bug Whisperer

Postby CinderDee » September 6th, 2007, 7:39 pm

On Thursday, 06 September 2007, 8:16 AM, lellis34 wrote:AWWW!! I'm so glad he likes it.

I've started a list of stuff people have said they wanted and I'm working on a bunch of things. As I finish I'll post or PM to see if you really want them. And, if not I'll offer up here, or sell when I go to Oktoberfest. I'm so glad the doggies are lovin' their blankies.

He adores it! It's beautifully made. :)
Dee
CinderDee
I'm The Bug Whisperer

Postby Marinepits » September 6th, 2007, 8:12 pm

Oh, Joyce! You're amazing! What a lovely idea! :clap:

Kato looks so comfy.
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby TheRedQueen » September 10th, 2007, 3:52 pm

OMG...they are simply gorgeous! My Inara might just have to have one (it's her b-day soon), if I can scrounge the $$$. ;)

I notice too, that you're in MD. Would you be interested in setting up a booth at our Assistance Dog organization's fundraising walk in October? It's a low-key affair, unlike some dog walks...and we don't get too many vendors (so the vendors we do get, make $$$) lol. We're doing our walk on Oct. 20th in Columbia. I can send you more details if you're interested! The red/black/white quilts made me think of it, because those are the colors for the organization, and anything in those colors goes like hot cakes when the clients and trainers are around! lol

So...would you be able to do one in exclusively pinks and purples?
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby lellis34 » September 11th, 2007, 2:28 pm

On September 10 2007, TheRedQueen wrote:OMG...they are simply gorgeous! My Inara might just have to have one (it's her b-day soon), if I can scrounge the $$$. ;)

I notice too, that you're in MD. Would you be interested in setting up a booth at our Assistance Dog organization's fundraising walk in October? It's a low-key affair, unlike some dog walks...and we don't get too many vendors (so the vendors we do get, make $$$) lol. We're doing our walk on Oct. 20th in Columbia. I can send you more details if you're interested! The red/black/white quilts made me think of it, because those are the colors for the organization, and anything in those colors goes like hot cakes when the clients and trainers are around! lol

So...would you be able to do one in exclusively pinks and purples?

Where are you in Maryland? I'd love to do something but unfortunately, the 20th is Pit Bull Awareness day and I'm doing an event in Gaithersburg with some rescue buddies. If you'd be interested, I could maybe do something for you to raffle as a fundraiser. And yes, I can do pinks and purples.
lellis34
Bull Meister

Postby luvmypitties » September 16th, 2007, 8:29 am

The blankets are gorgeous! I would be scared to let Ellie lay on it, she likes to dig her blankets to I guess make them more comfy.
Tina
Our thoughts and prayers are with Mick and Christine! We love you both!

RIP my precious Noah! You are greatly missed and still so loved!!! 7-12-06-- 2-21-07
RIP Abby! I always loved you!
luvmypitties
I live here

Postby call2arms » September 22nd, 2007, 1:13 am

Oooh... If I gave you measurements, could you make a custom pouch thingie for Jessie's chair???

It looks like this:

edit : for some reason the pic will show up in the post preview, but not the post. The chair is a satellite chair, the ones with a big round cushion.
“Your birth is a mistake you'll spend your whole life trying to correct.” Chuck Palahniuk

I love pus but I hate people.

I can say words like undifferentiated gonads now!
call2arms
Boys Stink

Postby lellis34 » September 23rd, 2007, 12:10 pm

On September 22 2007, call2arms wrote:Oooh... If I gave you measurements, could you make a custom pouch thingie for Jessie's chair???

It looks like this:

edit : for some reason the pic will show up in the post preview, but not the post. The chair is a satellite chair, the ones with a big round cushion.

Is it round? Like one of those papasan type chairs?
lellis34
Bull Meister

Postby call2arms » September 23rd, 2007, 9:04 pm

Oh, papasan chair. I had no idea that was the name, but yes that's what it is. What do you think?
“Your birth is a mistake you'll spend your whole life trying to correct.” Chuck Palahniuk

I love pus but I hate people.

I can say words like undifferentiated gonads now!
call2arms
Boys Stink

PreviousNext

Return to Marketplace