Doggie Quilts

Have a Bully related CafePress store? Do you make or sell dog products? Let us know so we can shop there! Posting animals for sale is against board policy

Postby lellis34 » October 14th, 2007, 11:49 pm

If anyone is interested, I currently have this red/yellow quilt and pillow combo available. It's $45 for the quilt and $8 for the pillow. I'm working on some other large ones, but currently have 3 small ones available too if you'd be interested in a smaller one.

Ming Ming: “celery is great after a good pee”
Tuck: “you can say that again”
Ming Ming: “celery is great after a good pee”
Bull Meister

Postby gayrghts » October 15th, 2007, 12:24 am

They are beautiful.... if only i had dogs that would not destroy....

A dog teaches a (kid) boy fidelity, perseverance, and to turn around three times before lying down.
- Robert Benchley
I live here

Postby Malli » October 15th, 2007, 3:55 am

They are very lovely :)

I am sad to say with my car being fixed and christmas on the way I just can't do it.

Maybe you'll still be making them in a few months?
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day, tomorrow doesn't look good either.
"You didn't know of the magical powers of the break stick? It's up there with genies and Harry Potter as far as magic levels go." SisMorphine 01/07/07

Postby SisMorphine » October 21st, 2007, 9:59 pm

Oooh I'm loving the colors! I also like the idea of the matching pillow . . . both Wally and Teeny are pillow w hores. They need to rest their lazy heads on something!
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Return to Marketplace