Tucker and Shorty's Dog Bed

Have a Bully related CafePress store? Do you make or sell dog products? Let us know so we can shop there! Posting animals for sale is against board policy

Postby SisMorphine » April 20th, 2007, 8:31 am

Wally is also shocked that Whiskey would ruin such nice bed. Athena thinks it looks like fun. And Mike prefers to squish himself either under the coffee table or the bed . . . comfort doesn't matter he just likes to be confined :?
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby luvmypitties » April 20th, 2007, 12:13 pm

The pictures are hilarious! He looks so nice and comfy on it! guess it was time to have fun! lol
Tina
Our thoughts and prayers are with Mick and Christine! We love you both!

RIP my precious Noah! You are greatly missed and still so loved!!! 7-12-06-- 2-21-07
RIP Abby! I always loved you!
luvmypitties
I live here

Postby Malli » April 20th, 2007, 3:00 pm

On April 20 2007, SisMorphine wrote:Wally is also shocked that Whiskey would ruin such nice bed. Athena thinks it looks like fun. And Mike prefers to squish himself either under the coffee table or the bed . . . comfort doesn't matter he just likes to be confined :?

perhaps hes a fetish man :|
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day, tomorrow doesn't look good either.
E-I-E-I-O!

Previous

Return to Marketplace