don't mess with me...

Weight pull, Protection, Agility, Flyball... you name it!

Postby SisMorphine » January 22nd, 2007, 6:06 pm

On January 22 2007, 2:52 PM, mnp13 wrote:PSA has been great about it, and Cheryl's entire DSO crew was great as well. Personally, I'm less concerned at training because I knew the dogs pretty well and had decoyed for all of them. But your club is much larger with a more varied clientel so you have different things to worry about than I do!

I'm sure you've seen the video of OJ at the trial in Utah? When one of the dogs on the field mistook him for a decoy and he fended it off with his clipboard? I'll let the dog bite me to keep it away from my camera! lol

Link please!!!!
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby mnp13 » January 22nd, 2007, 7:48 pm

On January 22 2007, 17:04, katiek0417 wrote:
On January 22 2007, 1:52 PM, mnp13 wrote:I'm sure you've seen the video of OJ at the trial in Utah? When one of the dogs on the field mistook him for a decoy and he fended it off with his clipboard? I'll let the dog bite me to keep it away from my camera! lol

What dog was that?

Chipper did that at a seminar one time...In fact, I think it was either OJ or Jerry he went after....

Demo said it was Jinx. That's what he gets for wearing a puffy down jacket on the trial field! lol
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby brooksybrooks1 » January 22nd, 2007, 11:38 pm

by "trainer" i meant "decoy"---oops! i could find out what lexi's line is, knox was bred by a training friend of ours that owns the schutzhund club i train at. He bred them off his bitch Diva, who is a little firecracker with a SchIII that has competed at nationals. They don't run a kennel, per say, they only breed when they own a spectacular dog and have found another equally spectacular or better dog, and they haven't done a breeding in a couple years and I don't think intend to for a couple years, we'll see. i'll try to find out about diva. knox basically looks just like her, all that extra black, very handsome.
brooksybrooks1
Loyally Bully

Postby brooksybrooks1 » January 22nd, 2007, 11:42 pm

i took a bite from knox once, he was a little confused like, "hey, i thought we were bff?!" and then he did not hesitate! i like to think he took it easy on me, but it was a really cool experience. neither of us held a grudge!
brooksybrooks1
Loyally Bully

Postby katiek0417 » January 23rd, 2007, 7:32 am

On January 22 2007, 6:48 PM, mnp13 wrote:
On January 22 2007, 17:04, katiek0417 wrote:
On January 22 2007, 1:52 PM, mnp13 wrote:I'm sure you've seen the video of OJ at the trial in Utah? When one of the dogs on the field mistook him for a decoy and he fended it off with his clipboard? I'll let the dog bite me to keep it away from my camera! lol

What dog was that?

Chipper did that at a seminar one time...In fact, I think it was either OJ or Jerry he went after....

Demo said it was Jinx. That's what he gets for wearing a puffy down jacket on the trial field! lol

I don't know Jinx...but Greg was at a seminar in Michigan with Chipper, and Joe wanted Greg to demonstrate the PDC. So, Greg said he'd do it as long as there was no off-leash stuff. Joe was like, "No, we promise." So, Greg sets up, the first thing Joe says: "Leave your dog." Greg nearly had a heart attack, but Joe said Chipper would be fine. Greg dropped the leash, walked forward, called Chipper, Chipper took off and latched onto Jerry....

In fact...in the OB for the 1's, the guy in the chair used to be just a guy in the chair. It's now a decoy in a suit because of Chipper!!! LOL
katiek0417
pointy ear hoarder

Previous

Return to Sports