Weight pulling Harness Details

Weight pull, Protection, Agility, Flyball... you name it!

Postby adrianne » January 15th, 2007, 1:27 pm

Short and sweet..Arnolds first harness had no foam padding around the neck, Carol from harnessesbycarol.com want 10 extra dollars for foam padding around the neck (optional), Should I get it?
adrianne
Just Whelped

Postby bahamutt99 » January 15th, 2007, 6:56 pm

10 dollars for pipe foam and electrical tape? Seems like you could do that yourself cheaper. But yes, you may want to add that to the neckbands for comfort. (That's why I like CD Pits harnesses. The padding is on the inside and you don't have to pipe foam.)
~~~
[b]Lindsay
[i]& the [url=http://www.freewebs.com/bahamutt99/index.htm]Gravity Dogs[/url][/i][/b]
bahamutt99
Confident Young Bully

Postby mnp13 » January 15th, 2007, 7:12 pm

Riggs' harness has padding sewn onto it, not taped. I got it from Alaskan Dream.
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby SisMorphine » January 15th, 2007, 7:39 pm

On January 15 2007, 7:12 PM, mnp13 wrote:Riggs' harness has padding sewn onto it, not taped. I got it from Alaskan Dream.

Same here for Mike's.
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby Leslie H » January 15th, 2007, 7:57 pm

Soleil's from Missy Villines has the added padding. It's quite rigid, and it seems like it would really work effectively at distributing weight in the most effective way possible. I know people do it themselves, but I believe time is money, so I don't think $10 is outrageous or anything. You can see that it really is quite firm and supportive.
Leslie H
Queen of Weight Pull

Postby Purple » January 15th, 2007, 10:49 pm

On January 15 2007, mnp13 wrote:Riggs' harness has padding sewn onto it, not taped. I got it from Alaskan Dream.

Same here for Hopscotch's.
Purple
I live here

Return to Sports