THE 2006 WPBTCA NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS

Weight pull, Protection, Agility, Flyball... you name it!

Postby Nelson » September 15th, 2006, 9:14 pm

The 2006 Working American Pit Bull Terrier Club of America National Championships. Wow, so much to say. First of all big, huge kudos for that great family also known as Maine Association of Dogsports (M.A.D.). To pull off an event, to the extent and magnitude of this, can only be possible if you have a great group of people backing you up. A true leader is one who can muster a winning group and delegate in them their specific jobs. An “army of oneâ€
Nelson
Just Whelped

Postby ellie@ny » September 16th, 2006, 7:04 pm

Sounds like a great time!!!
Congrats to all the winners!Specially for Bronx and Rumble WTG!!!!
Any pictures?
:D
Ellie
----------------------------------------
"Winners aren't born...they're made.And they're made just like anything else...through hard work.That's the price we'll have to pay to achive that goal."
ellie@ny
Full of Bully

Postby SisMorphine » September 17th, 2006, 5:09 pm

There are pictures somewhere, someone must have them. We'll try to dig them up this week :)
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby karma » September 21st, 2006, 3:18 am

I must agree that this was a great experience i myself learned a lot and i left with homework to do and i have been on my assignments and when those of you who have seen Karma the little tri color in action you are going to be in for a treat because she is getting better and better. I entered her in the weight pull pull and the obedience competitions and she held her own nowhere near Capone but one day she will do it all as well lol. I really appreciated the special acknowledgment to the "Up and Coming Rookie - Taj and Karma". THANKS ALOT TO ALL YOU GUYS YOU ALL MADE A SERIOUS IMPACT ON MYSELF AND KARMA (she cant stop talking to me about the fun she had :bounce: ). If anyone has any pictures please please share with me especially if you have any Karma pics. Again i want to thank everyone, the judges that walked me through the process of competing obedience and weight pull and id like them to know that we are working and we shall put all there tips to use, thanx. To Chris i must say thank you for the motivational speech at dinner and for keeping a smile on my face all weekend, Karma keeeps telling me that she didnt want to hurt you but your hand was tempting, thanks for showing me that she really does have it in her we shall meet again and get some work done. :dogRun:
Taj Taylor
Http://www.karmatiknd.com
"Go for the T.E.N." -Taj of Karmatik Training Services
"HEALTHY DOG HAPPY LIFE" - Taj of www.karmatiknd.com

Return to Sports