Enfield weight pull (picture heavy)

Weight pull, Protection, Agility, Flyball... you name it!

Postby cheekymunkee » June 6th, 2006, 1:13 pm

Those are GREAT!!!! Grizz looks like he grumbles when he pulls! ( this s.o.b. wants me to pull this over here, then he makes me do it again. Why doesn't he get off his lazy ass & pull it over there his damn self??? :backRoll: ) Dilly looks great!! Tre looks cute laying in the harness!
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby grizzly » June 7th, 2006, 1:22 am

you should see the looks i get from griz now-training is over until august-no more compititions to go to . he looks at me like(you sob get out here, load that damn cart and lets get working!!)he really enjoys the travel and people he meets at the events. the work is just what he has to do to get to travel ,stay in hotels, eat lavish food( hot dogs are his fav), and meet all his admirers. but he never grumbles - he's only barked once in his life!
grizzly
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby pocketpit » June 7th, 2006, 7:10 am

Great pictures Michelle!!!
pocketpit
Supremely Bully

Postby cheekymunkee » June 7th, 2006, 9:21 am

grizzly wrote:you should see the looks i get from griz now-training is over until august-no more compititions to go to . he looks at me like(you sob get out here, load that damn cart and lets get working!!)he really enjoys the travel and people he meets at the events. the work is just what he has to do to get to travel ,stay in hotels, eat lavish food( hot dogs are his fav), and meet all his admirers. but he never grumbles - he's only barked once in his life!

I love him!! He has the sweetest face.
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby Masspitgirl » June 7th, 2006, 9:47 am

I'm wicked bummed I missed the pull I never miss one in our area. I was pulling when I was 8.5 months pregnant lol. Looks like there were alot of great pullers there as well, and everyone had a great time.

I hear the show people chickened out :wink: glad to see the pullers stayed strong even with a little rain .lol

Hey Grizz's dad send a mini Grizzly my way would ya lol

:P :clap:
Masspitgirl
Just Whelped

Postby grizzly » June 8th, 2006, 12:24 am

Hey Grizz's dad send a mini Grizzly my way would ya

there only mini sized for about 6 months
grizzly
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby DemoDick » June 8th, 2006, 3:04 pm

Thanks so much for all the help. We're going to take you up on your offer, too. I'm excited to see what Connor is capable of.

Demo Dick
"My first priority will be to reinstate the assault weapons ban PERMANENTLY as soon as I take office...I intend to work with Congress on a national no carry law, 1 gun a month purchase limits, and bans on all semi-automatic guns."-Barack Obama
"When in doubt, whip it out."-Nuge
DemoDick
They Like to Fondle My Gun

Postby PittieLove » June 8th, 2006, 10:19 pm

grea pictures, i wish i could do that with Ivan :D
Bulldog Pride.
PittieLove
Confident Young Bully

Postby mnp13 » June 9th, 2006, 12:41 am

PittieLove wrote:grea pictures, i wish i could do that with Ivan :D

why can't you?
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby PittieLove » June 22nd, 2006, 12:08 am

mnp13 wrote:
PittieLove wrote:grea pictures, i wish i could do that with Ivan :D

why can't you?

because my dog isnt pure, IWPA rarely comes to FL, and when it does what is the chance it will be near me. I CAN but i never get the chance :oops:
Bulldog Pride.
PittieLove
Confident Young Bully

Postby mnp13 » June 22nd, 2006, 11:24 am

Get an LP number form the UKC and go for it! Does he even resemble a pure bred something?
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby grizzly » June 22nd, 2006, 6:43 pm

because my dog isnt pure, IWPA rarely comes to FL, and when it does what is the chance it will be near me. I CAN but i never get the chance

if you wanted you could have your own iwpa event in FL-even if your dogs were the only dogs there as long as you have a judge( i know alot of southern judges)
maybe if you took the time to put it together you may start something good for fellow FL's
maybe you can recruit some friends with dogs to try with you
all you have to do is become a member and sanction an event
for more details on srarting pulls in FL you can pm me and i can work with you on the details :)
grizzly
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Previous

Return to Sports