Choosing a weight pull harness

Weight pull, Protection, Agility, Flyball... you name it!

Postby Patch O' Pits » April 23rd, 2006, 8:27 am

I've already picked out the colors and design I want now I have to choose where to get it as both places can make what I want...

Ok here is my question for those of you who pull where did you get you harness and which one of these makers would you prefer and why? ... dir=cdpits

These are less money but also they are not as customized as the other because you don't give as many measurements for the dog

How much of a difference does that make????
Patch O' Pits Pursuit-O-Perfection

Run Hard at the Rainbow Bridge My Angel Sock-M! I Love You Baby Girl! Now that your Mom Starlit is up there too, please help her learn the ropes, love and keep her company until I can see you both again. Starlit I love you!
Patch O' Pits
Welcome Wagger

Postby Purple » April 23rd, 2006, 9:29 am

Out and about, I would say most people get theirs from CD pits.

I got mine from Missy, and I only use it around the house, we do not compete. I thought it was well made and it fit Hopscotch nicely! I also bought their drag sled.
I live here

Postby ellie@ny » April 23rd, 2006, 9:47 am

I only have a walking-working harness from Cindy,and I can tell the quality is awesome!And I saw her other harnesses,deffinetly worth it!!!!
Last edited by ellie@ny on April 26th, 2006, 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Winners aren't born...they're made.And they're made just like anything else...through hard work.That's the price we'll have to pay to achive that goal."
Full of Bully

Postby mnp13 » April 23rd, 2006, 9:54 pm

I haven't competed with Riggs yet, but both Demo and I are happy with our harnesses!

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
Evil Overlord

Return to Sports