IWPA Iron Dog Challenge!

Weight pull, Protection, Agility, Flyball... you name it!

Postby Pitcrew » September 2nd, 2008, 11:11 pm

For those of you who have been curious about weight pulling, how fun it is, how it can benifit your dogs behavior, etc... I encourage you to attend a sanctione weight pulling event!

You can just watch... but if you do, you will wish you had brought your dog and entered him!
There will be a novice class, for dogs who have never tried weight pulling before... and for dogs who arent yet ready for the pro-classes and need a little more experience. Harnesses will be available to borrow, as well as being offered for sale. If you want to order a harness for and save shipping, you can order a harness now, and pick it up at the pull, custom made for your dog!!
Some dogs enter novice one day and immediately move in to the pro classes the next day!

And for those of you who want to move right up, or who already compete, we would love to see you show your stuff at our event!

Check out my site, the weight pull page, and email me and I will send you info and directions for the event.

Hope to see a BIG pit bull turn out!

http://www.canineculturecny.com
"Pedigree indicates what the animal should be;
Conformation indicates what the animal appears to be;
But, Performance indicates what the animal actually is."
- author unknown
Pitcrew
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby mnp13 » September 4th, 2008, 12:33 pm

Lisa please check your PM's.
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Return to Sports