Fetch n' Fly flyball tournament?

Weight pull, Protection, Agility, Flyball... you name it!

Postby LaylaWoobie » June 4th, 2008, 11:24 am

if you can promise they'll be no crazy JRTs that attack anything that moves, I'll be there...
LaylaWoobie
Full of Bully

Postby TheRedQueen » June 4th, 2008, 11:44 am

We've only got two JRTs...one is dainty and a princess...(her name is Princess) and the other is Jtr...who currently is too shell-shocked to run.

Only two BCs on our team too...

But we've got an Amstaff, poodles out the whazzoo, a keeshond, some Aussies, mixes, a Havanese...but not many JRTs...so you're safe. :smileUp:
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby LaylaWoobie » June 4th, 2008, 12:39 pm

I like Belle, she's a cutie
LaylaWoobie
Full of Bully

Postby TheRedQueen » June 4th, 2008, 12:55 pm

LaylaWoobie wrote:I like Belle, she's a cutie

She IS cute, but a mack truck when running...she doesn't like to give.

She also wants to eat Xander. (but who doesn't...he's such a pudding!)
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen

Postby LaylaWoobie » June 4th, 2008, 2:22 pm

I'm used to mack trucks...something tells me I'd like her :giggle:
LaylaWoobie
Full of Bully

Postby mnp13 » June 4th, 2008, 11:24 pm

TheRedQueen wrote:You should both move to MD and run with us!

If you steal Kendell and Matt from us I'm going smack you in the head... and then ban you.

so there.
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby TheRedQueen » June 5th, 2008, 12:30 am

:lurk:

:door:

TheRedQueen

Postby LaylaWoobie » June 5th, 2008, 7:42 am

It's true...Matt, Michelle & I are the only cool ones there... :|
LaylaWoobie
Full of Bully

Postby TheRedQueen » June 7th, 2008, 10:45 am

Well...now I have people wanting to go...so we might be heading up to DOTCORNY, despite pit bull issues. Maybe I should send them a warning before we come.

We'll see what happens...

TheRedQueen

Postby mnp13 » June 7th, 2008, 11:02 am

actually, Bonnie is really cool, except for that whole "I have Labs" thing.
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby LaylaWoobie » June 7th, 2008, 11:52 am

awww I love Libby, lab or not.

Kay has actually been standing up for us, so believe it or not - she may be crazy, but she's actually on our side. Its not her that's the problem. If you guys do go, just do something mean to a sheltie for me? :|
LaylaWoobie
Full of Bully

Postby maberi » June 7th, 2008, 1:25 pm

How dare you!!

mnp13 wrote:actually, Bonnie is really cool, except for that whole "I have Labs" thing.
Look beyond what your own eyes see
maberi
I Save My Empty Calories For The Bottle

Postby mnp13 » June 8th, 2008, 12:18 am

:smileUp:
Michelle

mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby TheRedQueen » June 9th, 2008, 11:43 am

Well...you guys have to get all this trouble straightened out! Because we've got enough dogs...so we're coming to your tourney. :D

TheRedQueen

Postby LaylaWoobie » June 9th, 2008, 11:46 am

We'll keep you posted...
LaylaWoobie
Full of Bully

Postby TheRedQueen » June 9th, 2008, 1:42 pm

While I'm waiting...do you have cheap hotels near the tourney site? Anything you recommend? Camping even?

Since you have no website with it listed... :rolleyes2:

TheRedQueen

Postby mnp13 » June 9th, 2008, 2:07 pm

the building isn't far from the Rochester Airport, so you can do a hotel search based on that.
Michelle

mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby TheRedQueen » June 9th, 2008, 2:30 pm

Thanks...we made reservations for the Red Roof Inn...that Kendell recommended. We'll see if we can find anything cheaper...but for now, it's good. :)

TheRedQueen

Postby gayrghts » June 9th, 2008, 2:43 pm

TheRedQueen wrote:Thanks...we made reservations for the Red Roof Inn...that Kendell recommended. We'll see if we can find anything cheaper...but for now, it's good. :)

Do NOT do the motel 6 or super 8 out by the airport.....

I don't remember which one it was, but this warning is good enough for both lol.

they do accept dogs, and we went there about 4 yrs ago.... and well.... i guess they are not used to people who stay the full night, and or a full w/e, most of their clientele are for a few hours...

we had people trying to climb in our window.... thinking we were the room where the party next door to us was.... and we had Kayliss with us who was my fear biter, and he was very helpful in keeping us safe, but... it was not fun being there

we had people offering to pay us, for sex...

it was noisy, dirty, and just undeseriable.
Heather

A dog teaches a (kid) boy fidelity, perseverance, and to turn around three times before lying down.
- Robert Benchley
gayrghts
I live here

Postby LaylaWoobie » June 9th, 2008, 2:55 pm

There are hotels that are definitely closer to the building than the airport...try zipcodes 14623 or 14586.
LaylaWoobie
Full of Bully

PreviousNext

Return to Sports