Jaeger's flyball tourney results

Weight pull, Protection, Agility, Flyball... you name it!

Postby Ultimatek9 » January 21st, 2008, 12:01 am

As some of you know, Jaeger had his first flyball tournament this weekend. He did wonderful, and is really getting into it.
He also earned his FD (Flyball Dog) and FDX (Flyball Dog Excellent) titles this weekend.
You can check out a couple of his races on youtube here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgARn1Rwdcg.
Carla Ann
UWP UAGI Medwin Jaeger Von Deuce CGC TT TD SD HIC FD FDX FDCH FDCH-S FDCH-G WP3
UWP CH Lil Bit O' Hennessy CGC TT TD FD FDX FDCH WP3 TDA(3x)
CH 'PR' Diablo Bullys Patron On The Rocks CGC TT TD
Bullocks Mak'n U Green With Envy
Diablos My Time To Shine
Ultimatek9
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby pitbullmamaliz » January 21st, 2008, 10:19 am

That's awesome!!! How cool he got two titles his first weekend! And your team looks like they're doing really well - your height dog is tenacious in getting that ball! lol

And good choice of music for the video. :wink:
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby katiek0417 » January 21st, 2008, 11:17 am

CONGRATS!!! I'm just getting into flyball with Sacha....and I'm hooked; it was very cool to get to see Jaeger's team at work!!!
"Rumor has it, compulsion is evil."

Katrina
Sacha CGC - Dumb Lab
Nisha CGC, PDC, PSA TC, PSA 1 - Crazy Malinois
Drusilla SLUT- Pet
Nemo - Dual-Purpose Narcotics
Cy TC, PSA 1, PSA 2, 2009 PSA Level 3 National Champion
Axo - Psycho Puppy
Rocky - RIP My Baby Boy
katiek0417
pointy ear hoarder

Postby TheRedQueen » January 21st, 2008, 2:24 pm

HUGE Congrats!

:bounce: Whoohoo!
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby ellie@ny » January 21st, 2008, 2:25 pm

HUGE CONGRATS TO BOTH OF YOU!!!!
Good job!
Ellie
----------------------------------------
"Winners aren't born...they're made.And they're made just like anything else...through hard work.That's the price we'll have to pay to achive that goal."
ellie@ny
Full of Bully

Postby TheRedQueen » January 21st, 2008, 2:32 pm

I just got done watching the video...nice job!

One question...what kind of ball does the JRT take? It looks like a regular size tennis ball in the video. He seems to have a lot of bobbling problems...have you tried a squishy ball for him? It seems to help all of our height dogs...they can catch them much easier, and makes for a faster/cleaner box.
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen

Postby pocketpit » January 21st, 2008, 3:09 pm

Congratulations!
pocketpit
Supremely Bully

Postby Ultimatek9 » January 21st, 2008, 6:02 pm

On January 21 2008, 1:32 PM, TheRedQueen wrote:I just got done watching the video...nice job!

One question...what kind of ball does the JRT take? It looks like a regular size tennis ball in the video. He seems to have a lot of bobbling problems...have you tried a squishy ball for him? It seems to help all of our height dogs...they can catch them much easier, and makes for a faster/cleaner box.

Rimmey is using a squishy ball. The trigger was recently redone on the box, and it is releasing faster than normal. So she isn't having a chance to grab it like she is used to, and it was bonking her in the nose.
Plus, I think her reflexes are slowing a bit now that she is almost 11yrs old.
Carla Ann
UWP UAGI Medwin Jaeger Von Deuce CGC TT TD SD HIC FD FDX FDCH FDCH-S FDCH-G WP3
UWP CH Lil Bit O' Hennessy CGC TT TD FD FDX FDCH WP3 TDA(3x)
CH 'PR' Diablo Bullys Patron On The Rocks CGC TT TD
Bullocks Mak'n U Green With Envy
Diablos My Time To Shine
Ultimatek9
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby Jenn » January 21st, 2008, 8:12 pm

:clap: That looks like so much fun, I just know Tucker would excel at that, oh well.. Congrats on the titles! :)
Jenn
undecided

Postby TheRedQueen » January 22nd, 2008, 11:42 am

On January 21 2008, 5:02 PM, Ultimatek9 wrote:
On January 21 2008, 1:32 PM, TheRedQueen wrote:I just got done watching the video...nice job!

Rimmey is using a squishy ball. The trigger was recently redone on the box, and it is releasing faster than normal. So she isn't having a chance to grab it like she is used to, and it was bonking her in the nose.
Plus, I think her reflexes are slowing a bit now that she is almost 11yrs old.

Cool...just wondering!

Love watching those vets run! :)

TheRedQueen

Postby Dakota Spirit » January 24th, 2008, 9:20 pm

Congrats! I've always wanted to give Flyball a try. The dogs always look so enthusiastic :).
Dakota Spirit
Just Whelped

Return to Sports