Best website for beginning weight pull?

Weight pull, Protection, Agility, Flyball... you name it!

Postby TheRedQueen » August 21st, 2007, 1:04 am

I'd love to try weight pulling with Score when he grows up.

Two of the Aussies work pulling a wagon around the yard, helping me carry brush and stuff...and have a good time at it, but aren't crazy about heavy stuff. Score definitely has the "drive" to do it...he was tethered to a 6' long table tonight...and pulled it across the room to get to me, on his flat buckle collar. He had no problem with this large item dragging behind him. lol My friend finally sat on the table to stop him, as I was laughing too hard to tell him to stop.

Here's the thing...I know NOTHING about this sport, and would like a good place to start!
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby ellie@ny » August 21st, 2007, 7:24 am

I think this is a good site to start with.

http://www.apbt.info/tiki-index.php?pag ... WeightPull
Ellie
----------------------------------------
"Winners aren't born...they're made.And they're made just like anything else...through hard work.That's the price we'll have to pay to achive that goal."
ellie@ny
Full of Bully

Postby TheRedQueen » August 21st, 2007, 11:07 am

Thanks, I'll give it a look! :)
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby brooksybrooks1 » August 22nd, 2007, 2:44 pm

pulldoggies.com
ukcpitbull.com
cdpits.com

p.s.: i don't do weight pull, but when i was looking into it these were the sites i was directed to
Jenna
brooksybrooks1
Loyally Bully

Return to Sports