front range schutzhund trial

Weight pull, Protection, Agility, Flyball... you name it!

Postby jasonfarrish » July 3rd, 2007, 10:19 pm

No secret the big news is that our first baby, due Dec. 20th, will be a boy!
jasonfarrish
Just Whelped

Postby GregMK9 » July 4th, 2007, 1:46 pm

Congrats Jason!
Greg

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
GregMK9
Just Whelped

Postby cheekymunkee » July 4th, 2007, 4:16 pm

CONGRATS!! :D
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby luvmypitties » July 4th, 2007, 4:25 pm

Thats exciting news! Congrats!
Tina
Our thoughts and prayers are with Mick and Christine! We love you both!

RIP my precious Noah! You are greatly missed and still so loved!!! 7-12-06-- 2-21-07
RIP Abby! I always loved you!
luvmypitties
I live here

Postby Patch O' Pits » July 4th, 2007, 5:30 pm

Very cool picts
Patch O' Pits Pursuit-O-Perfection

Run Hard at the Rainbow Bridge My Angel Sock-M! I Love You Baby Girl! Now that your Mom Starlit is up there too, please help her learn the ropes, love and keep her company until I can see you both again. Starlit I love you!
http://i14.tinypic.com/2a8q345.jpg
Patch O' Pits
Welcome Wagger

Postby doberkim » July 8th, 2007, 2:13 pm

Jason, get over it. You came here only to fight and fling more insults at people, and I am not going to play this game.
ARCH Bowie's Semper Fidelis v DRU, CD RN RL3 ATT WAC TT CGC (2/3 CD-H, 1/3 D-CD, 6/10 RL1X, 5/10 RL2X)
Beja's Bombs Away v Bowie, RN PTT CGC
http://otchrah.blogspot.com/
doberkim
Just Whelped

Postby mnp13 » July 8th, 2007, 3:53 pm

On July 08 2007, 14:13, doberkim wrote:Jason, get over it. You came here only to fight and fling more insults at people, and I am not going to play this game.

Actually, I contacted him because of your post that was clearly an attack on someone that was not a member and as such, did not have the opportunity to defend himself.

I don't know Jason. I have met him once in person (and he allowed himself to get handcuffed and put in a police car as a joke - long story, but very funny), and on the boards but that's it. You seem to have an axe to grind with him, that's not my problem. However, you initiated the attack and were as rude and inflammitory as you could possibly be. He responded by not stooping to the level you set the bar at.

You don't have to "like" Jason, but calling him the things you decided to call him started the "game," he didn't. You are a welcome member of this board, as is he. If you don't care to read his posts, please use the ignore button.
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby jasonfarrish » July 11th, 2007, 2:32 pm

Again I'm sorry Doberkim, I tell you what how about you give me your real name and a mailing address and I will send you out a fruitcake or something for the holidays?
jasonfarrish
Just Whelped

Previous

Return to Sports