hello from sacto california....

Please tell us about yourself! You will not be able to post on the rest of the board until you have posted here

Postby cane76 » February 25th, 2007, 8:47 pm

:greenWave: hey,my name is keith,and ive made the rounds on many of these forums and have found this one,im interested in apbts,bandogges and working mastiff breeds...i look foward to some interesting discusions and not to many arguments,lol.... 8)
cane76
Just Whelped

Postby Marinepits » February 25th, 2007, 9:12 pm

Welcome to the forum, Keith! Please tell us more about you and how you got into the breed(s).
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby cheekymunkee » February 25th, 2007, 10:00 pm

Hi Keith!!
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby cane76 » February 25th, 2007, 11:17 pm

well back in 98" i was attacked by a apbt and insted of being turned off or scarred of the breed,i researched it,and was curious as to why this happened and what made the dog tick.
I learned that there were many other breeds,larger and stronger and also much more fierce,i learned that the dogs were actually in a bad situation and it was humans that had created this,from there my interest just grew and since i had found i liked a slightly bigger dog i got into corsos,reasearch going to arba shows,then began to like the presas,and then managed to aquire a bandog,so thats it really,besides the fact ive left some details out...thats the short version....
my girl friend and cain and xena.....
me and cain
tank with chain,yes i know,please save it,lol......
and one more for good mesure,my brother and cain[bandogge]..
cane76
Just Whelped

Postby PBT Staff » February 25th, 2007, 11:20 pm

PBT Staff

Postby Marinepits » February 25th, 2007, 11:22 pm

Glad to hear you survived the dog attack and turned it into a positive experience. Thanks for giving the APBT a second chance. :thumbsup:

Now, about that chain..... :D
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby cane76 » February 25th, 2007, 11:36 pm

hehe,it wasnt that bad really,about 25 stiches to my left arm,and a few punture wounds to my leg and right arm.probaly just a poorly owned,poorely bred apbt with extreme[misguided]prey drive,the dog really seemed to enjoy what it was doing,lol....
cane76
Just Whelped

Postby randi81 » February 25th, 2007, 11:55 pm

oooooooo. cain + my saydee could be siblings! very nice looking dogs!!

-Randi.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body; but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, wine in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"
randi81
Full of Bully

Postby puppycop » February 26th, 2007, 12:32 am

Hi and beautiful dogs
puppycop
Just Whelped

Postby pitbullmamaliz » March 2nd, 2007, 8:49 pm

Welcome! :wave: Gorgeous dogs!
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Return to Introductions