greetings from South Carolina

Please tell us about yourself! You will not be able to post on the rest of the board until you have posted here

Postby chipinsc » February 9th, 2007, 12:25 pm

hi, i am chip i am 48 years old married , 2 grown sons , 1 grandson and a wonderfully spoiled 7 month old neutered APBT
anything else y'all would like to know feel free to ask

Titan
"A dog teaches a boy fidelity, perseverance, and to turn around three times before lying down." - Robert Benchley (1889–1945)
chipinsc
Just Whelped

Postby Marinepits » February 9th, 2007, 12:28 pm

Welcome to the forum, Chip!

Please tell us about how you got into the breed.
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby cheekymunkee » February 9th, 2007, 12:34 pm

Hi!! Is this your first pit bull? He is a cutie!!
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby chipinsc » February 9th, 2007, 12:35 pm

well about 20 or so years ago we had a pit mix that followed us home while horseback riding ..no one ever claimed him so we kept him over the years i have had a couple of other pit mixes always loved them...never found such loyalty & love to please in any other dog Titan is the first i have owned that is all pit ...we got him from our youngest son who has the mom & dad ( it was an unitentional breeding PLEASE NO FLAMING ABOUT THAT ) mom is now spayed & dad will be anyway he had the litter we fell in love with him!!! that is about it in a nutshell we are in the process of trying to find a trainer for some OB. I want Titan to be an ambassador for the breed. as we all know there is too much neg about the breed
"A dog teaches a boy fidelity, perseverance, and to turn around three times before lying down." - Robert Benchley (1889–1945)
chipinsc
Just Whelped

Postby chipinsc » February 9th, 2007, 12:37 pm

thanks debby he is my 1st full pit i have had mixes before we think he is a cutie too oops he likes to be called handsome lol but then i am a little biased
chipinsc
Just Whelped

Postby PBT Staff » February 9th, 2007, 12:42 pm

PBT Staff

Postby mnp13 » February 9th, 2007, 2:00 pm

Welcome!

Your dog is very handsome and I'm glad he won't be having any more brothers and sisters ;)
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby pitbullmamaliz » February 10th, 2007, 10:12 am

Welcome! :wave: Titan is quite handsome!
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby Jenn » February 10th, 2007, 10:21 am

Hello and welcome to PBT :greenWave:
Jenn
undecided

Return to Introductions