HELLO

Please tell us about yourself! You will not be able to post on the rest of the board until you have posted here

Postby kRiiS » January 28th, 2007, 6:35 am

Hi, my name is Christina and I'm a 21 year old student at UCSD and part time lab tech. In my San Diego residence, I have a 17 month year old American Pitbull Terrier named Kash.

Kash is very sweet and normally loves to play with new people and other dogs. I am hoping I can get advice from experienced pitbull owners about behavioral/territorial issues that he is having with strangers recently.
kRiiS
Just Whelped

Postby iluvk9 » January 28th, 2007, 9:55 am

Welcome! :greenWave:

Love the 2nd photo of Kash.

joyce
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby pitbullmamaliz » January 28th, 2007, 10:09 am

Welcome! :wave: That 2nd pic is VERY cute!

You may need to post more of an intro before the mods approve you - how long you've had him, your experience with the breed, what kind of pizza you like, etc etc. :)

Once you get approved, post a detailed thread in the Training section here and people will be more than happy to help you out.
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby Jenn » January 28th, 2007, 1:53 pm

Hello and Welcome! :)
Jenn
undecided

Postby Marinepits » January 28th, 2007, 6:17 pm

On Sun, Jan 28 2007, 9:09 AM, pitbullmamaliz wrote:Welcome! :wave: That 2nd pic is VERY cute!

You may need to post more of an intro before the mods approve you - how long you've had him, your experience with the breed, what kind of pizza you like, etc etc. :)

Once you get approved, post a detailed thread in the Training section here and people will be more than happy to help you out.

Yes, please post an intro and we will be glad to approve you to post!

Welcome and enjoy the forum!
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby kRiiS » January 28th, 2007, 11:19 pm

On January 28 2007, 5:17 PM, Marinepits wrote:
On Sun, Jan 28 2007, 9:09 AM, pitbullmamaliz wrote:Welcome! :wave: That 2nd pic is VERY cute!

Yes, please post an intro and we will be glad to approve you to post!

Welcome and enjoy the forum!

I've had him since he was 8 weeks old, so about a year and a half now. I have a chow chow and husky at my LA home, so Kash is my first pitbull and my first experience with the breed. He has jus finished taking private obedience lessons. Oh, and I am a biology major and plan to get into veterinary medicine. I hope thats enough info! Let me know if i should add anything

Thanks!
CHristina
kRiiS
Just Whelped

Postby nikki h » January 28th, 2007, 11:51 pm

hi, and welcome!! :P
nikki h
Just Whelped

Postby PBT Staff » January 29th, 2007, 9:51 am

PBT Staff

Postby adrianne » January 29th, 2007, 11:50 am

That size of picture.. that angle of man parts... I'm scarred for life!!! lol

welcome :)
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.
adrianne
Just Whelped

Return to Introductions