:cry: Rescue in Beaumont Texas

Please tell us about yourself! You will not be able to post on the rest of the board until you have posted here

Postby Cowbella » December 31st, 2006, 10:37 am

This is my first post to this forum, and I see some familiar faces from other forums I frequent.

I adore bullie breeds, and own 2 english bulldogs and have a 15 year old pitty girl that lives in the country.

Please read this website about a rescue/breeder kennel http://www.freewebs.com/adurabulldogz/males.htm and please pass it along to any groups you can, especially groups in the Beaumont and Texas area.

This woman is breeding rescue dogs, and selling the puppies from 200 to 600 dollars. She is not ashamed to be breeding rescue dogs, and I am outraged. I will be posting this web link to any and all pit bull forums I can find, because NO ONE should buy puppies from this woman. She bred the rescue male with the horrible skin condition, and has a litter expected from him late Feb. She adamently defends herself as being a 'good breeder' and a rescuer that fights BSL.

Please get the word out about this woman, just this ONE 'breeder' is producing enough puppies to undermine what all of you good people rescue in a year. She has 2 litters on the ground, and 2 more due by February. She currently has 27 dogs including puppies in her home, many on chains.

Please look at the website soon, as I am quite sure it will be changed in short order.

Warmest regards,

Tina
Cowbella

Postby msvette2u » December 31st, 2006, 2:34 pm

http://www.myspace.com/durabull711

Here is her myspace - I left her a message in her guest book and she has deleted her guest book. Go figure :|
msvette2u
I live here

Postby Cowbella » December 31st, 2006, 3:14 pm

I looked at her myspace page, but couldn't for very long, I couldn't read it, and more than likely a seizure was just around the corner! Much too much! I noticed her guestbook was MIA as well.
Cowbella

Postby msvette2u » December 31st, 2006, 3:20 pm

Maybe because I questioned her ethics, but at $350.00 + per puppy I doubt she'll change her ways :(
msvette2u
I live here

Postby mnp13 » December 31st, 2006, 3:33 pm

Hey guys, this is the intro section...

Welcome, please write an intro and we'll give you access to the rest of the forum.

Thanks!
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby Karen » December 31st, 2006, 3:43 pm

Did you even READ the website? Or did you just see the word rescue on it? They rescued 1 mangy ADBA dog that they have the papers on and are breeding the rest of their dogs. If you're gonna bitch about them, do it for the right reason, namely pet quality dogs and why the hell would you breed a CKC dog anyway?
Karen, Cuddles, Dilly the Understudy, and Rowdy the Ruckus Raiser
Karen
Confident Young Bully

Postby Cowbella » December 31st, 2006, 6:47 pm

She is an owner of a yahoo group, standingforthebullybreeds, and I she does indeed claim to rescue. It is not mentioned on her site specifically.
Cowbella

Postby PBT Staff » December 31st, 2006, 7:37 pm

On December 31 2006, mnp13 wrote:Hey guys, this is the intro section...

Welcome, please write an intro and we'll give you access to the rest of the forum.

Thanks!
PBT Staff

Postby Jenn » January 1st, 2007, 12:16 pm

Hello and Welcome! :)
Jenn
undecided

Return to Introductions