Hello

Please tell us about yourself! You will not be able to post on the rest of the board until you have posted here

Postby danceswithstrays » December 1st, 2006, 10:29 pm

My name is Elen, I would like to join this forum to chat and post homeless animals info from across the country. When I have extra time I like to search the web for animals who are in desperate situations usually in the midwest or the southern states. As you all know the Pitbull breed needs all the help it can get most of the animals that are euthanized are Pitbulls so I try to spread the word as much as possible.
I have two dogs of my own Buddy a Pit/lab mix and Becky a Black and tan Coonhound/beagle mix.
danceswithstrays
Just Whelped

Postby Marinepits » December 1st, 2006, 10:37 pm

Hello and welcome to the forum!

Please tell us a bit more about yourself and how you got interested in pit bulls. :)
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby danceswithstrays » December 1st, 2006, 10:54 pm

I am from Worcester, Ma. The reason why I love the Pitbull breed is I always try to help the under dog and the Pitbull is the underdog in all of the pounds today. During the 80's it was the Rotti's now it is the poor Pitties. I will admit that when I came across my first Pitbull rescue about three years ago at the TJ Oconner dog pound in Springfield, Ma. I was actually scared of the poor dog. I went to the pound to rescue a Shepherd mix and they were taking a poor beat up neglected Pitbull out of his cage to euthanize him. I fell in love with him and the breed ever since. That day I came home with two dogs and my family was so scared of Rocksta the Pit because we were all brainwashed on how much they are man eaters. I was fooled but not any more. I welcome all breeds when I rescue.
danceswithstrays
Just Whelped

Postby msvette2u » December 1st, 2006, 11:15 pm

Hi! Welcome to the forum! :greenWave:
msvette2u
I live here

Postby iluvk9 » December 2nd, 2006, 12:15 am

Hello and welcome! :greenWave: I love your sign in name.

Joyce
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby PBT Staff » December 2nd, 2006, 8:33 am

PBT Staff

Postby danceswithstrays » December 2nd, 2006, 9:33 am

Thanks for the welcome everyone. Now lets save some pitties. :D
danceswithstrays
Just Whelped

Postby pitbullmamaliz » December 2nd, 2006, 10:50 am

Welcome! :wave: I also love your name!
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby cheekymunkee » December 4th, 2006, 10:58 am

Welcome!! :greenWave:
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Return to Introductions