Floyd fan

Please tell us about yourself! You will not be able to post on the rest of the board until you have posted here

Postby floydfan » February 4th, 2006, 11:56 pm

Hi I am from Michigan I am the proud owner of a beautiful 3 1/2 year old black APBT. We recently Moved up north from Detroit and there is a lot of dog fighting in the area where we lived. we were able to rescue her from a fighting ring. a friend of a friend stole her from the situation. she was 3 months old and I guess she wouldn't fight so they would duct tape her mouth shut and throw her in the ring and use her as bait to train the other dogs. shen we got her she was really sick and beat up and under weight. but now she is a ball of energy and she harasses my cat ,Well he harasses her too LOL and my other dog. I brag about her all the time she has come a long way. she is a big love mussle. She loves kids and other animals we did have a problem with other pits in the begining but a nice woman at petsmart who rescuse pits helped me work with her and now her best buddy is my cousins pit bull chase. my Bullys name is Shatze,my other dog is a lab blod hound mix named Boomer, I have a cat named PITA (pain in the ass) and a rat named Leo. I am currently studying to be a medical transcriptionist and once I graduate I am going on to study to be a vet assistant. I volunteer for the animal shelter in town once in a while also and I have been married for 18 years with no children.
floydfan
Just Whelped

Postby cheekymunkee » February 5th, 2006, 12:20 am

There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby Maryellen » February 5th, 2006, 8:19 am

Welcome to the forum!
Maryellen
I live here

Postby Purple » February 5th, 2006, 8:43 am

Welcome! :trollDance:
Purple
I live here

Postby SisMorphine » February 5th, 2006, 9:25 am

Hey there, welcome!!
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Return to Introductions